[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

zoranjoza

How this nutrition paste dispanser works?
I set up it like it should be, it cant be clicked, cant set bill...
HOPPER|[DSPANSER]|HOPPER
Does it matter how hopper is rotated?Coz i cant see which what it need to be near dispanser.

One more thing, animals, my animals stoped being pregnent? They are all brother and sisters, animal inscest isnt alowed?

And is there some production table that can produce 4 meals at once? Not 1 by 1

karloss99

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 12, 2016, 09:51:21 AM
HOPPER|[DSPANSER]|HOPPER
Does it matter how hopper is rotated?Coz i cant see which what it need to be near dispanser.

One more thing, animals, my animals stoped being pregnent? They are all brother and sisters, animal inscest isnt alowed?

Can't help with the dispenser - haven't used it myself still, hoppers shouldn't care about rotation. About animals, I don't think the game even tracks anything beyond basics (health,gender,training). Age and contact probably is a thing to consider. Age definitely, contact between animals - maybe, not sure. And animal pregnancies can be quite random, none for 2-3 years, suddenly every warg has puppies (and the meat stockpile vaporizes). There WAS a mass-cooking table last I checked, it was quite high up the tech tree though. Can't tell if it hasn't been removed, hope not, a dedicated cook can have problems feeding a large-ish colony...

TLDR:
Check bill reqs;
Put them all in one room;
Should be.

Batpeter

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 12, 2016, 09:51:21 AM
HOPPER|[DSPANSER]|HOPPER

For more than 1 meal you need to research Bulk Meal Preparation, which needs Cooking Agriculture II and Agriculture IV. Then you need a Professional Cook Stove (under High-Tec) to make bulk meals (4 at a time).

As for the Nutrient Paste Dispenser, it's an automatic thing that doesn't require you to make a bill. Colonists will add raw food to the hopper and then the Dispenser will automatically produce a Nutrient Paste Meal. I'm not sure what kind of food it needs or when they decide to use the dispenser. I tested it by removing all food from my colony and only once they started harvesting some potatoes they used them to make a Nutrient Paste Meal. It's bad meal so they will probably only use it when they really have to. However the colonists didn't wanna use my berries, my wheat that i cheated into the game or raw meat. So it does work, not sure on the specifics. Let your colonists starve with only raw food available and see what happens.

If you turn on Development Mode in the game's options you can test everything yourself. You can build everything instantly and for free with God Mode, turn on unlimited power in the View Settings window, spawn item stacks in the Debug Items window (might not work for nutrient dispenser), and instantly complete research, along with many many more things.

zoranjoza

What i need to research and build to decontstrukt or w/e steel slug chunk?

My colonist suffer from radiation burn scar x2 and he is laying in bad for a ~30days. How to fix him?

Batpeter

You need an Electric Smelter. I don't know about radiation burns.

SuNnYxD

Quote from: Dante Montana on January 11, 2016, 05:46:27 PM
Quote from: SuNnYxD on January 11, 2016, 03:11:10 PM
So recently I've been noticing that some of my colonist have been having an issue where they would constantly alternate between a job and standing until i prioritize a task for them, anyone have any idea whats the reason for this? (is it due to the mod or the game itself?)
Do the colonists wear a HK UMP45 as a weapon and are they assigned to hunt? This weapon caused this issue in my game. After changing the weapon my colonists behave normal again.
define changing the weapon

Masquerine

Quote from: SuNnYxD on January 12, 2016, 12:50:46 PM
So recently I've been noticing that some of my colonist have been having an issue where they would constantly alternate between a job and standing until i prioritize a task for them, anyone have any idea whats the reason for this? (is it due to the mod or the game itself?)
Do the colonists wear a HK UMP45 as a weapon and are they assigned to hunt? This weapon caused this issue in my game. After changing the weapon my colonists behave normal again.
Change as in force them to equip a different weapon. The HK UMP 45 was broken in some way that made it unusable as a weapon. It just tossed out errors when they had it equipped. Well it did anyway in the public D release. It seems to have been fixed now (just checked in latest build).

The fuseboxes on the other hand got re-broken. I'll see about re-fixing them again.

LowBridge

Can anyone point me to the mod sequencing for loading.  I can't seem to find it and just cannot figure out how to load them correctly without getting a crash.

thanks...

Masquerine

Quote from: LowBridge on January 12, 2016, 01:12:35 PM
Can anyone point me to the mod sequencing for loading.  I can't seem to find it and just cannot figure out how to load them correctly without getting a crash.

thanks...
Taken from page 1 of this thread.

User guide for correct install.
1. Delete or transfer to another place all mods in Rimworld mods folder, except main "Core".
2. Go to:
For Windows users:
C:\Users\your user name\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config
windows button + R -> the Run dialog will appear
type %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow -> this will open the appdata folder
For Linux users:
/home/your user name/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Config
For Mac users:
/Users/your user name/Library/Application Support/RimWorld/Config
Delete all the files that exist in that folder.
And copy new "ModsConfig.xml", which at the root of the archive modpack.
3. Copy other mods into Rimworld Mods directory.
4. Check mods in the game. Play!

There will be 4~ mods that are unchecked in the mods list. These are optional. The "modsconfig.xml" file that needs to get moved to the alternate location is located in the "mods" folder within the HSK modpack. You'll find it at the bottom. This is the auto-sort mod load order configuration intended for proper loading of HSK.

SuNnYxD

Quote from: Masquerine on January 12, 2016, 01:06:20 PM
Quote from: SuNnYxD on January 12, 2016, 12:50:46 PM
Change as in force them to equip a different weapon. The HK UMP 45 was broken in some way that made it unusable as a weapon. It just tossed out errors when they had it equipped. Well it did anyway in the public D release. It seems to have been fixed now (just checked in latest build).

The fuseboxes on the other hand got re-broken. I'll see about re-fixing them again.
in the end i decided to switch better weapons, i'm either giving them 1. an LMG or HMG for suppresion 2. a sniper for picking off targets and everyone else a short sword (cuz i hate wild animals)

zoranjoza

Quote from: Hargut on October 28, 2015, 01:54:52 PM
I had 2 month toxic fallout
And before that i had a cold snap, which was really hard as well.
Not bad, but really hard >DDD
I had to kill my dogs, to survive. After the meat was gone from them, i had to go around the map and check for crypto thingies, and took the people sleeping inside and ate them........
Then again everything was gone, luckly raptors arrived. Half my team is laying in ther bed, half dead -  but toxic just went away, finally.
Now half the summer is gone, i cant make food for the winter, nxt winter will be even more awesome >D
This guy is hilarious. That's how to survive hardcore game.

Parole

Well, I have finally encountered trader with tradepost with which I can't trade. His faction is "Shemston". I have 100 reputation points with them(they are friendly). As I said loooooong time before it happens very rare so I suppose that problem, probably, connected with the type of trader.

P.S. Yes I have tradebeacons. I can trade with almost everyone.
P.S.2. I'm using official release not the github one.

upd.

Same for trader from Ollym Nik. 79 rep.

zoranjoza

Masquerine

Quote from: Parole on January 13, 2016, 05:17:19 AM
Well, I have finally encountered trader with tradepost with which I can't trade. His faction is "Shemston". I have 100 reputation points with them(they are friendly). As I said loooooong time before it happens very rare so I suppose that problem, probably, connected with the type of trader.

P.S. Yes I have tradebeacons. I can trade with almost everyone.
P.S.2. I'm using official release not the github one.

upd.

Same for trader from Ollym Nik. 79 rep.
This is good info, but there's one thing I need you to do to confirm what faction name they actually are, as shemston and ollym nik are random names on worldgen it seems. Turn on dev mode in the menu>game options. Back in your game screen you'll have white icons at the top right. Click on the 4th one from the left, the "debug actions menu". Click on "raid..." at the left side. You'll see a list of all the factions there, their in game name and actual filedef names. Tell me which ones match up with shemston and ollym nik.

Then we can get to the bottom of this maybe, or at least have a better idea of which factions are having issues at least and go from there.

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 13, 2016, 06:39:35 AM
Does this mod have colony manager? How to open it?
Colony manager (manager desk/manager skill) was removed due to bugs awhile ago. I have no idea what the bugs were, I just remember Sky having mentioned that. I have no idea if it is intended to be fixed and re-implemented or not. Would have to inquire Sky about it.

Unrelated, I think a mammoth was throwing out an error on this embark. He seemed to be the only hostile thing moving. Picture attached.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Batpeter

Why is there a research project Medical Agriculture I when Medicine I does the same thing and more, according to the descriptions.

Also, how do you collect clay and rubble? I designated an area but the colonists are not doing anything with it.