[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

@Man_Jones: There is only one error in the log, from Combat Realism. Did the problem actually occur in the session that this log is from?
@DrHexapus: You need the HugsLib mod now, and it has to be loaded after Core.
@bob: The mods I mentioned are throwing exceptions that may or may not be related. Ignore them at your own risk.
@pintpo: I'll look at them later. Gotta rush now. You can down people with the dev menu, btw. There should be a down pawn tool somewhere.

Orion

@pintpo: I have fixed this issue from my side in the latest version. But the conflicting mod Psychology still has to do their side. You can best post your issue there.

bob112

Quote from: Orion on April 11, 2017, 01:41:46 AM
@Man_Jones: There is only one error in the log, from Combat Realism. Did the problem actually occur in the session that this log is from?
@bob: The mods I mentioned are throwing exceptions that may or may not be related. Ignore them at your own risk.
@pintpo: I'll look at them later. Gotta rush now. You can down people with the dev menu, btw. There should be a down pawn tool somewhere.

I didn't ignore them i removed them as you suggested and kept them removed i was just trying to let you know that removing them did not solve the problem but i thought that i had found what was causing the problem and that (fingers crossed) i had fixed the problem

Man_Jones

Quote from: Orion on April 11, 2017, 01:41:46 AM
I probably need to redo that as I actually took that from the main menu sorry.

Man_Jones

Ok here is a new log that was taking place while a visitor was supposed to be leaving, and beserking because he doesn't want to move.
https://gist.github.com/1620729cca525bf4f3897ebde2fd4974I'll also try to get a screenshot if you want.

Orion

Hm. Not much to go by. Some mod (freezer something) seems to miss CCL which is not loaded.
Further, could you double check that you have the latest version of hospitality? Also don't overwrite the original folder. Delete it and then extract the new one.

Man_Jones

What folder? Also yeah I need to remember to un edit that. So the 10 jobs that should/shouldn't are not the cause?

Canute

Quote from: Man_Jones on April 13, 2017, 02:15:45 AM
What folder?

When you got an update of a mod, you allways should delete the old mod first, before you copy/unzip the new one into mods.
It sometimes happen the mod got a new filestructure and then there are left some files which interfere with the mod.
I have no clue how steam handle this, but i don't care either. :-)

Man_Jones

This was my first time using this mod altogether. So to put it bluntly there was no previous folder to delete.

Orion

How odd. It looks to me as if the mod is an older version.

The Jobs definitely have to do with it, but they're a symptom, not the cause.

Man_Jones

Well right now due to issues with other mods and me just wanting to use new ones I started a new world so I'll see if it happens again. And maybe see about updating it.

Orion

Hm. You have the right hospitality version now.

When you get the error again, please go to your development console and click on each error and make a screenshot of the expanded stack trace below it. It's not saved in the log but it could give an indication what is wrong.

Canute

Quote from: Orion on April 18, 2017, 03:21:20 AM
Hm. You have the right hospitality version now.

When you get the error again, please go to your development console and click on each error and make a screenshot of the expanded stack trace below it. It's not saved in the log but it could give an indication what is wrong.
With hughslib you can copy the text into the clipboard (the little button down right "copy" ) and paste it here, better visible then screenshots i think.

Man_Jones

Thanks I'll probably get to that tomorrow as I probably have a full night of homework tonight.