Alpha Animals (aka Vanilla Friendly Animals)

Started by A Friend, December 15, 2015, 11:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want an early release? We can do that if wanted, but the animals won't have the special abilities (Like projectile attacks) that was planned for them.

Release it early, I'd like some variety now. This human leather chair that I sit on cannot hold my patience any longer.
6 (37.5%)
Heck no. Why wouldn't you want to see the Gallatross throw nuke rocks!? That's heresy!
10 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: February 10, 2016, 06:48:44 AM

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

adtrl

Is updated for A15 or the most recent version of rimworld?
Rawr ^.=.^

kaptain_kavern

Lem Wright

Don't know why, but Ironhusk Beetles aren't appearing.

A Friend

Looks like there's only a handful of animals in the game at the moment. The B1 animals and a few B2s. You can check the dev console "spawn pawn" to see which animals are in the game as of now.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

skullywag

Wolf619

Wow this mod looks neat! I like your artwork can't wait to try it out!

Lem Wright

skullywag

Not until this is way more fleshed out. Sorry I just dont want to have to go there and listen to the craziness just for the odd nugget of good feedback.

A Friend

Rough sketch of the Barbslinger 2.0

Raptor Shrimps and some others soon to follow.

Oh, and I'm also planning on finishing the descriptions sometime later. So to anyone who's got a thing for writing, feel free to suggest and write stuff for descriptions for the ones without and ones which you think doesn't fit quite right. Any idea's welcome!

A Friend

Mr.Cross

Oh that is beautiful... makes me want to cry....
Claims to know most things.

skullywag

platypus scorpion to eagle scorpion, i like it :P

A Friend