[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

We are currently tracking down bugs that we never known existed please report what ever you found.

Evul

Fixed bug #638, #637 and #636
Will be in a hot fix tomorrow.

Dragoon

I see 2 of the same guns here.

[attachment deleted due to age]
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Evul

Quote from: Dragoon on April 25, 2015, 08:51:52 PM
I see 2 of the same guns here.

Bug added: #639

bartekkru100

Quote from: Evul on April 25, 2015, 12:51:52 PM
Quote from: bartekkru100 on April 23, 2015, 07:17:31 AM
Quote from: Evul on April 22, 2015, 04:30:19 PM
Issues with enoying small errors :( holding the release thinking on sniping them and make a fix for them later.
Are my guns going to be in the mod?

Yes but not in 3.00. Also did you get my mail? :)
Ok I've just added you on skype.

Bunkier

Omg thanks for updating this mod!!!! I really like it :D

Evul

Vigilius

Some Warhammer Guns are buggy like the LongLas and the Lucios Pattern Lasgun they just don´t shot. This happens too when all mods instead of  EdB prepare carfully are disabled.

Plymouth

We are sorry for the inconvinience, for in the rush of development we forgot to properly play test it.

Thickening outlines atm to make textures look more fitting.

Evul

Quote from: Vigilius on April 26, 2015, 10:23:53 AM
Some Warhammer Guns are buggy like the LongLas and the Lucios Pattern Lasgun they just don�t shot. This happens too when all mods instead of  EdB prepare carfully are disabled.

Bug added: #645

Vigilius

Made some more weapon testing and killed many innocent animals and figure out that: Hellpistol, Laspistol, Mark 2 pattern Laspistol, Galaxy and Lacion Pattern Lasgun, Retrebiution Pattern Longlas just don´t shoot. Realy like your work so go on. :-)

Evul

TrashMan

Are my power fist, astartes power armor(s) and other goodies in?

Plymouth

Quote from: TrashMan on April 27, 2015, 05:33:16 AM
Are my power fist, astartes power armor(s) and other goodies in?
they aren't, we don't have any melee wepaons and armours. I will be cooperating with Headshot to implement all the w40k goodies from PA into his w40k mod so that I can explore the w40k theme to proper, full extent, alongside with armours and other goodies including all of w40k lore weapons.

NoImageAvailable

As I've been working on integrating the new version into CR I've noticed some oddities with burst size: the Sjörgen shotgun and Mossberg 500 (misspelled as Mosbearg500 btw) are semi-auto and pump-action respectively, yet they fire 3 and 4 shot bursts. The Sjörgen rifle and Triplex Pattern Lasgun are classified as rifles yet they also fire bursts. Out of curiosity, what metric did you determine burst size by?
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."