Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabor0shi

Quote from: Listen1 on June 14, 2017, 07:08:25 AM
The action sequence they showed up was reaaaally gun-heavy, with alot of shooting with special zombies.

In the first game, it was very hard and heavy to play, if you decide to take a shot, many zombies will close in and you will be over-runned.

Other than that, we'll have to wait to see how it plays out.

The melee combat system is very shallow, so it gets old fast. But stealth is boring in SoD and you cant shoot zombies cuz there are so many, they're so fast, and only headshots count, but their heads flop around when they run. It's a little too hard. So, I got a mod for making normal zombies unable to sprint. It really improved the game for me.
Forget about counting. What else u playin?
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

wafflep90

Quote from: mabor0shi on June 14, 2017, 06:22:56 AM
Quote from: wafflep90 on June 14, 2017, 03:27:32 AM
6447, ive seen some playthroughs of that and it looks pretty good, issue is is it vlue for money when I don't get  much time to play games
steal the game, quit your job, play all day, then when u beat the game (or run out of food) just kill yourself. it's simple! waffle, u got your head in the clouds, bro? i can't believe i had to explain this.
Quote from: Listen1 on June 14, 2017, 06:14:34 AM

Haha ill have to see first, must be a good game if I need to die after

XeoNovaDan

wafflep90

XeoNovaDan

wafflep90

XeoNovaDan

wafflep90

XeoNovaDan

dburgdorf

6 (4) 6 6

Almost the number of the Beast....
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

ArguedPiano

Six thousands four hundreds six tens seven ones.
The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

XeoNovaDan

mabor0shi

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

XeoNovaDan