Rock Crusher

Started by Somz, August 11, 2014, 01:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Somz

Ever run into the problem of having too many rock chunks in your underground base?
I did not, ever, but seems like some people does, strangely enough.

So, a crematory-like, rock crusher, eating up electricity while turning rock into a load of dirt, maybe sand when/if the resource will have a place in-game.

Opinions on the matter?
To beer or not to beer.
That is a laughable question.

putsam

Quote from: Cyst on August 11, 2014, 01:08:20 PM
Ever run into the problem of having too many rock chunks in your underground base?
I did not, ever, but seems like some people does, strangely enough.

So, a crematory-like, rock crusher, eating up electricity while turning rock into a load of dirt, maybe sand when/if the resource will have a place in-game.

Opinions on the matter?

I saw your other post in general on it and yeah I never feel like I have too many rocks in my base unless there in the hallways in which I haul them to make Fake defenses for the raiders in front of my turrets.

Slag takes logger to walk on then normal ground no matter what under it.

Somz

Quote from: putsam on August 11, 2014, 01:39:50 PM

I saw your other post in general on it and yeah I never feel like I have too many rocks in my base unless there in the hallways in which I haul them to make Fake defenses for the raiders in front of my turrets.

Slag takes logger to walk on then normal ground no matter what under it.

Yeah, walls, floor tiles, or just haul them and use them instead of sandbags, as cover, I'm always running low on rock chunks. ^^
Besides, mining a two-tile wide line instead of a one-tile wide line (jesus what a tongue-twister) and making one of the lines a stockpile for rock chunks will (consume more time but) make you have a clear path without obstacles.
To beer or not to beer.
That is a laughable question.

cj9999

Roch chunk crusher sounds good

Splinterbee

I'm glad you posted this. I like it :D
Video games, are pretty good