[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

Version 3e Here!

- Bamboo stats are fixed now. And you can beat pawns with it again.
- Beans growth time fixed.
- Tweaked the Tofu price down a bit.
- Canning now uses 1 steel ore.
- Hediffs! You now get caffeine buzzed from tea. And drunk from the cider and rum. (Damn pawn punked everywhere and passed out in the test on rum!).

Be messing around with the Hediffs thought more later on. Just testing for now.

Haven't had a lot of time to test this release! Just know it loads with no errors. Please let me know! :P

kaptain_kavern

Yeah update again baby.

Thx for your work mate

Othobrithol

dismar

Updated to alpha 12.
I've only had about an hour to test things.
Meal values may still be a little off due to changes in food. And some of the HiDeffs are acting weird :) Still get ya drunk tho!

Oh! I forgot new art work thanks to Neuffs!! I'll update the main page with it tomorrow :) and add a download for the old stuff in case your fond.
Neuffs Texture Pack

WHiZ

Thanks for always keeping the mod updated.. Don't know what i'd do without my garden!

WHiZ

Love the new graphics!

quick feature request tho.. with the death of the superior crafting mod we are in a lurch regarding being able to make bulk meals... i was hoping you could adopt this function into your mod as i miss my bulk meal cooking, and it seems to go more logically with your mod anyways.

dismar

Quote from: WHiZ on September 03, 2015, 02:15:44 AM
Love the new graphics!

quick feature request tho.. with the death of the superior crafting mod we are in a lurch regarding being able to make bulk meals... i was hoping you could adopt this function into your mod as i miss my bulk meal cooking, and it seems to go more logically with your mod anyways.

I've already adopted the recipe file for 4 meals into my mod, lol. I've attatched it to this message for the 4x meals. If ya need or want more there is a great mod called Bulk meals that allows up to 8 on a special stove.

Just drop this file into you RecipesDef folder and you cook stove should have the new recipes.

[attachment deleted due to age]

WHiZ

Always a step ahead! Thank you so much!

darkrage000

seeds version doesnt give the option for planting xygerium.

dismar

Quote from: darkrage000 on September 03, 2015, 01:55:27 PM
seeds version doesnt give the option for planting xygerium.

Hi! what version of the game are you using? I just loaded a game using 12c and 12d with my seeds mod and i was able to plant using seeds on both.

WHiZ

does your GourmetGarden use the in-game milk/dromadairy milk or does it use it's own milk?

Defection

can you add hay for growing on growing zones and hydroponic?

dismar

Quote from: WHiZ on September 05, 2015, 10:03:28 AM
does your GourmetGarden use the in-game milk/dromadairy milk or does it use it's own milk?

Still uses it old recipe. Hasn't been updated to 12 yet. Tho it should still work.

I've alway been working on the tofu rebalanced since the food changes of 12. Should be about ready to update soon.

dismar

Quote from: Defection on September 05, 2015, 10:44:18 AM
can you add hay for growing on growing zones and hydroponic?

Done! check the new version!

dismar

So after learning how the new meal system uses the nutrition value of the food, I have reworked my Tofu meals as following :

10 Beans make 4 Tofu.
2 Tofu can be used to make 1 Simple Meal. Profit!
1 Tofu and 5 Veg make Fine Meals.
2 Tofu and 10 Veg make Lavish Meals.

x4 for all Bulk Meals.

And the Bulk Meals (x4) Now should use all the new Ingredients.
I added the rest of the grown food to Hydroponics per a few requests. And some time you just want agave in the frozen north.