[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki88

Tekuromoto

Thanks for your continued work on this. One thing I noticed last night (though I'm not 100% up to date, don't want to update mid-game and have it get borked) is that the cooking tools doesn't seem to link to/boost the large 4-spot professional cooking stove.

edit: oh wait, the large stove is from Bulk Meals. Hmm... Any chance of integrating the two?

TLHeart

Thanks for the changes to the hard alcohols, now they can drink it without the constant vomit mess.

Candies needing to be refrigerated does not make any sense to me. Hard candies and taffy last for years so long as they don't get wet.

dismar

Quote from: TLHeart on October 14, 2015, 04:19:11 PM
Thanks for the changes to the hard alcohols, now they can drink it without the constant vomit mess.

Candies needing to be refrigerated does not make any sense to me. Hard candies and taffy last for years so long as they don't get wet.
Probably was just mis-flagged into rottables when i was moving stuff around.

Quote from: Tekuromoto on October 14, 2015, 12:36:01 PM
Thanks for your continued work on this. One thing I noticed last night (though I'm not 100% up to date, don't want to update mid-game and have it get borked) is that the cooking tools doesn't seem to link to/boost the large 4-spot professional cooking stove.

edit: oh wait, the large stove is from Bulk Meals. Hmm... Any chance of integrating the two?
Not really but if you add this snip of code to your Bulk meals building def in the <comp></comp> area or any "other" cooking device it will work :

<li>
           <compClass>CompAffectedByFacilities</compClass>
        <linkableFacilities>
          <li>CookingTools</li>
        </linkableFacilities>
      </li>

Tekuromoto

Quote from: dismar on October 14, 2015, 07:27:48 PM
Not really but if you add this snip of code to your Bulk meals building def in the <comp></comp> area or any "other" cooking device it will work :

Sweet, I'll try that, thanks!

doujinftw

Urgh my tamer ovedose the pet thrumbos with fruit drink i thought this stuff meant to be good for u  :P

dismar

Quote from: doujinftw on October 25, 2015, 09:40:24 PM
Urgh my tamer ovedose the pet thrumbos with fruit drink i thought this stuff meant to be good for u  :P
Fruit drink doesn't have an Overdose level. The health drink does tho. And it's basically medicine so you can't have too much.

doujinftw

Quote from: dismar on October 25, 2015, 09:59:29 PM
Fruit drink doesn't have an Overdose level. The health drink does tho. And it's basically medicine so you can't have too much.
Yeh the health drink i didnt even know my tamer were feed pets soda lol by the time i check the pet area there were vomit everywhere and i look at the thrumbos showing that it overdose on immunity it die a day later.

dismar

Quote from: doujinftw on October 27, 2015, 10:02:08 AM
Quote from: dismar on October 25, 2015, 09:59:29 PM
Yeh the health drink i didnt even know my tamer were feed pets soda lol by the time i check the pet area there were vomit everywhere and i look at the thrumbos showing that it overdose on immunity it die a day later.
I've been testing a fix for this problem and think i've found a solution to this problem. I've removed nutrition from it and re-classed it as a medicine with no value. so hopefully in the next update that well help :P

phoenixmastm

I have an issue with Cotton not appearing, even though I have seeds. See attached screenie.

Everything else appears (I can finally grow Xerigium!) but no Cotton, which is near 90% of my industry basis for starting worlds. :(

Is there an easy way to get into the files to verify that it's something I did and not the mod?

[attachment deleted due to age]

dismar

Quote from: phoenixmastm on October 27, 2015, 10:38:48 PM
I have an issue with Cotton not appearing, even though I have seeds. See attached screenie.

Everything else appears (I can finally grow Xerigium!) but no Cotton, which is near 90% of my industry basis for starting worlds. :(

Is there an easy way to get into the files to verify that it's something I did and not the mod?

Its a known issue with the floating menu's . You can change up or down your resolution to temp fix the issue. OR I would highly recommend using EdB's user interface mod. It gives ya a nice scrolling growing menu to use.

The item is not lost. You just can't see it :)

dismar

ITS HERE! 3.3!!!

-Coffee has arrived! Due to the loss of many "coffee" mods it now has a compatible, stable home here in the garden!
-Bamboo flooring was requested hope its not too ugly.
-Bulk Coffee, Tea, and Canning! (quality of life you might say)
-Minor Bugfixes. (hopefully health drinks stops killing tamed animals) hehehe

Btw... Seeds garden isn't updated to 3.3 for a while so bugs in VG can be removed. Also thoughts on moving Gourmet Garden into the garden itself? Make it easier on me. And its only a bunch of recipes :P There is a new version of it around the corner.

Please help out if you find any bugs report here so I can hotfix them for next weekend! K ty!

cuproPanda

For the bamboo floor texture, how does this look?

Feel free to use it if you want, it didn't take me long and I was looking for something to do anyways. I attached a folder with 2 sizes of that floor, plus an .xcf you can tweak however you want.

[attachment deleted due to age]
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

dismar

Tekuromoto

Quote from: dismar on November 02, 2015, 09:15:52 PM
ITS HERE! 3.3!!!
Also thoughts on moving Gourmet Garden into the garden itself? Make it easier on me. And its only a bunch of recipes :P There is a new version of it around the corner.
Sweet, thanks for continuing to work on this. One of my favourites.

As far as combining VG and GG, I say go for it. Why use VG without GG anyhow?