[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senio

oh god, i cant load game ... i don't know why. i just update to 5.3e..
this error

Exception from asynchronous event: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Int32].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DefMap`2[RimWorld.WorkGiverDef,System.Int32].get_Item (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.SetPriority (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef workgiver, Int32 priority, Int32 hour) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.SetPriority (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef workgiver, Int32 priority) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.SetPriority (Verse.WorkTypeDef worktype, Int32 priority) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.Detours_WorkSettings._SetPriority (Verse.WorkTypeDef w, Int32 priority) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.Disable (Verse.WorkTypeDef w) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.Detouring.Pawn_WorkSettings.CheckForDisabledTypes (RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings _this, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.Detouring.Pawn_WorkSettings.ExposeData (RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings _this) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PostLoadInitter.DoAllPostLoadInits () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.LoadGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.SavedGameLoader.LoadGameFromSaveFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root_Play.<Start>m__736 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.VerbTracker.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.CompEquippable.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.get_verb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.InitAvailableFireModes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Senio

Just Disabled Work Tab , load game , ok. ;D

dismar

Quote from: Senio on January 23, 2017, 03:42:04 AM
Just Disabled Work Tab , load game , ok. ;D

Your can turn it back on after you save a game with the update.

faltonico

If i may say so, having glitterworld medicine there makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Der Failer

And yet again I'm here with xml inheritance problems. :/
This time the troublemaker is Cookingtools:
Config error in CookingTools: CookingTools has null thingClass.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Config error in CookingTools: CookingTools has components but it's thingClass is not a ThingWithComps

I fix it for myself by changing the load order.

deathstar

Is there a chance for an alternate version with simple names for alcohol?

Canute

Hey dismar, what do you think about to give the composter box a "allow sowing" or a "forbid" switch.
Pretty annoying when you placed the box outside, and a toxic fallout comes.

dismar

Quote from: Der Failer on January 23, 2017, 10:36:24 AM
And yet again I'm here with xml inheritance problems. :/
This time the troublemaker is Cookingtools:
Config error in CookingTools: CookingTools has null thingClass.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Config error in CookingTools: CookingTools has components but it's thingClass is not a ThingWithComps

I fix it for myself by changing the load order.
But I would miss you if you stopped coming here!

Quote from: deathstar on January 23, 2017, 10:55:56 AM
Is there a chance for an alternate version with simple names for alcohol?
Ah nope

Quote from: Canute on January 23, 2017, 05:24:08 PM
Hey dismar, what do you think about to give the composter box a "allow sowing" or a "forbid" switch.
Pretty annoying when you placed the box outside, and a toxic fallout comes.

Yeah i'll look into it.

Der Failer

Quote from: dismar on January 23, 2017, 05:30:31 PM
But I would miss you if you stopped coming here!
No worries, this mod is way to good to drop it for such a small inconvenience. :)

I will continue to do my best to break it. ;)

kunyomi

There's a typo in the Heat Lamps research description: "Allows you to build advanced sun lamps that prvode lamp and act as a small heater to grow crops."

I assume what it was meant to say is "provide light" because "provide lamp" is still a bit weird.

Rocket_Raccoon

Was there recently a change to the nutrition value of salted meat?
I stocked lots and lots of it for fking cold winter times and- colonists are starving  due to absurdly low nutrition of it :/

Canute

No, salt meat got the same nut. like regular meat and that didn't changed.
Maybe you used Canned meat before, that got a nut. of 0.4

MarineStardust

for the tilled soil, do you have to have the Rainbeau's Fertile Fields mod enabled for access to the fertilizer?

Der Failer

Quote from: MarineStardust on January 24, 2017, 02:57:03 PM
for the tilled soil, do you have to have the Rainbeau's Fertile Fields mod enabled for access to the fertilizer?
Nope. You can get fertilizer at a butchering table, a compost box or from Cremator/Campfire. Look at the picture in the OP at the very end for more information.

Trigon

Oh btw, I noticed it before but forgot to mention it. By default all the candy, coffee, tea and added alcohols aren't enabled as part of the social drug policy. I don't know if there's anything you can do about it and obviously it isn't a big deal since it's pretty easy to check them off. I just keep forgetting until there's piles of coffee and no one will drink it, then I remember and kick myself.