[MOD] (Alpha 8) More Mechanoid Weaponry (v1.0)

Started by SlimeCrusher, February 14, 2015, 10:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimeCrusher

More Mechanoid Weaponry
Version 1.0
Introduction:

After being attacked by mechanoids a lot of times, i thought that the charge blaster, minigun, inferno launcher and charge lance were getting quite old, and after a while you can easily take them out. Then i remembered war mechs in movies and games, with grenade launchers, flamethrowers, and all that powerful stuff, and wondered "What if centipedes and scythers actually had those weapons?". Then, i made this mod. It adds 2 new weapons that mechanois use: A Flame-Thrower and an Automatic Grenade Launcher.
You can get the flamethrower if you kill a scyther with it, but you won't be able to rip off the grenade launcher.
(This mod may be merely an excuse to rest a bit from making half rim 1 lol)
Sorry if the name is "suspiciously" similar to the "More Mechanoids" mod, i just couldn't think of a better name :P

Author:
-SlimeCrusher

Features:

Flame-Thrower: A not very powerful mechanoid weapon, it fires flames quickly. Be careful, the flames have a very high radius of burning (forced miss radius)!

Automatic Grenade Launcher: A very powerful weapon wielded by centipedes, it fires 6 HE shells at high speeds. It is designed to rip apart static defenses such as turrets, and to destroy slow moving targets. A single burst can kill a human in a matter of seconds, if not, leave him incapacitated.

Ingame screenshots:
Click them to expand.

Here they come!

Look at those FLAMES!

We're getting a lot of casualties here!

Download:

Click to Download v1.0

Note:
You're free to use anything from this mod, but only if you give me credit, and ask before doing anything.
I plan on adding a few more guns but i'm out of ideas, if anyone has an idea for a gun, tell me and i may add it if i like it enough!
If you find any bugs, tell me so i can fix it ASAP (shouldn't be any bugs though, this just adds 2 guns)