[Request] Rectangular brewing stand/table

Started by SuedKAT, May 29, 2017, 06:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuedKAT

Hello,

I use quite a bit of mods, due to this I've found that the shape of the brewing stand/table don't "fit" in my kitchen designs due to it's shape.

Pic stolen from cuproPanda:

I would therefore like to request a "rectangular" shaped brewing stand/table, in other words a production table shaped like any other production table.

// Best Regards
SuedKAT

minimurgle

Well I would love to help you I'm not quite sure what your talking about. The current brewing table is rectangular and is shaped just like the other production tables.
Don't mind the questions. I'm probably just confused.

cuproPanda

You stole my picture? There must be a punishment for this!  :P

Here's the new brewery :)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

SuedKAT

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 30, 2017, 12:37:28 AM
You stole my picture? There must be a punishment for this!  :P

Here's the new brewery :)
Hehe thanks a lot :)
Was the first pic that google picked up when I searched for the brewing stand! (Might have something to do with the fact that I just had visited the forum post and downloaded the mod, but who knows :) )

Quote from: minimurgle on May 29, 2017, 11:21:15 PM
Well I would love to help you I'm not quite sure what your talking about. The current brewing table is rectangular and is shaped just like the other production tables.
Nah one of it's sides is shaped differently and if you put that in a kitchen with for example MoreFurniture's counters around it, it looks rather weird.

SuedKAT

Did some tinkering and here is the finished result, or well I haven't game tested it but it seems to work as it should:

Note also that even though I just pressed next and picked a random location during the colony setup process I ended up with a colonist named "Table", Illuminati confirmed! :P