Pawn Icon Question

Started by Robb, July 04, 2017, 01:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robb

Is there any way to re-arrange the icons for your pawns located at top of screen?

I would like to arrange them so I have all fighters(and/or hunters) together on one side and non-violent ones on right. Maybe another grouping for medics. This way I can simply mouse over that group and draft them if a raid is coming (or select a group for hunting). Right now I have to either click/draft each pawn individually, or select all of them and then de-select ones I don't want.

Or if you guys now a better solution to this, I would love to know it

Bozobub

AFAIK no, but I'd love to be shown to be incorrect.
Thanks, belgord!

Serenity

The Colonist Bar mod allows you to sort by weapons. That would but people without weapons to one sight. But its other sorting options aren't what you want

Matheus Teixeira

Not for now, but because the game is in development, maybe this function is implemented.

Yoshida Keiji

The proper game term is "Colonist Bar". I also share the desire of such implementation as I play with a MacPro 15.4 inch and as I gather 20+ characters even their names are shortened with dots.

Besides what type of fighter as selection, I also like to "group" them based on those usually chosen for caravan and those that remain at home. The criteria I use is solely based on movement speed, so a parameter that can select by percentage would help me a lot. And if you have two or more groups of Caravans, making them permanent members of one group or the other would be useful too.