[A11b] Enhanced Defence - 0.19.1 - 07/07/2015 (New Poll)

Started by Jaxxa, October 06, 2014, 03:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this be separate mods or one big mod split into modules. (Read Page 30)

Keep it as it is
101 (49.3%)
Split it up into separate mods
104 (50.7%)

Total Members Voted: 205

Starkiller4

Can anyone tell me how the wireless node works? I've set up one next to a geothermal power source and i have another one set up in the field, yet no options to transmit/receive power pop up, leaving one node just powerless. HELP?!

Jaxxa

You should have a number of buttons across the bottom labeled Power Transmit and Power Receive.

The one near the generator you will want to press the Power Transmit a few times. Then at the other one you can press revive a few time. The info box in the bottom left will give you information about how much power you are sending / have available.

Starkiller4

this is all i have...

[attachment deleted due to age]

Jaxxa

Very strange, what version of the mod / version of the game are you running?
Do you have any errors in the log?

Starkiller4

how can i post errors in the log? The game is the latest version (9e) as well as the mod (RimWorld-Enhanced-Defence_0.15)

Jaxxa

Quote from: Starkiller4 on March 01, 2015, 12:01:46 AM
how can i post errors in the log? The game is the latest version (9e) as well as the mod (RimWorld-Enhanced-Defence_0.15)

Well there is your problem. The currently released version is only for Alpha 8. Alpha 9 compatible update should be coming very soon.

Starkiller4

that is weird. alot of the other mods work, and it seems that most of this works except the presence of those buttons. balls! Well thanks for replying. i'll hold out till the updates.

Jaxxa

Yeah, those custom buttons were one of the things that had a major change in this latest version.

I am 90% certain I will have the update out within 24 hours.

Starkiller4

I am certain that i'm 100% impressed and appreciative.

Mussels

popster99

Yas

Quote from: popster99 on March 01, 2015, 03:54:56 AM
its been a month wheres the update?

2 weeks are 1 month? Err, press "1" to reduce life-speed to normal :D (jk)

popster99

he said that a couple days before February its now march

Jaxxa

Ok, Here is the updated version.
As usual I haven't had much time to actually do a full play through and test everything. So please report any bugs you find and comment on the current state of the balance and I will try and get it fixed up. Or if you think something could be explained better.

Quote0.16
-Update to Alpha 9
-Removed "ED-MortarAmmo"
--Similar feature now implimented in the base game
-Removed "ED-EMRG turret"
--Was mainly a demo for turrets using Ammo and that is now in the base game
--Might come back later in some form.
-Increased size of Lazer Drill, brought in line with geothermal plant
-Reduced size of Laser Filler to better fill in tight spaces to remove useless geothermal vents.
-Reworking Personal Shields
--Will not require custom Pawns anymore
--I got part way through updating this when Latta uploaded an awsome mod with a bunch of assets and code I could use.
---"Shooter's shield / Customizable personal shield" https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10994.0

Mussels

i'm excited.

getting a few errors on launching, only have one other mod installed - fix bone.

dont know if thats relevant, but so far things are working fine.