[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's MiningCo (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, July 26, 2015, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

werty112

Quote from: Canute on October 02, 2017, 04:01:13 AM
About driller
QuoteFeatures
Adds a new turret: the drill turret.
- automatically drill nearby ores and natural rocks.
I think automatically means, they can't be manned with colonists.

But there also:
- factor improving efficiency:
* manned by a miner (level 20 miner using drill turret mines 2x faster).
That moment when you get oneshotted from first shot by first raider that had 0.2% acc

Rikiki

@sirgzu: You have to modify the XML def to add the desired ore def. Look for scannedThingDefs in Building_MobileMineralSonar.xml.

@werty112 and Canute: please be sure you grabbed the file named "A17 MiningCo. DrillTurret V17.2.zip". Sorry, I changed from MiningTurret to DrillTurret between V17.0 and 17.1. :-\
Miners should actually automatically man available drill turrets. :)

Napple

I am getting errors in the tundra marsh fishing areas and only catching oysters and gold and the log is showing errors.

Rikiki

Quote from: Napple on October 08, 2017, 03:37:27 PM
I am getting errors in the tundra marsh fishing areas and only catching oysters and gold and the log is showing errors.
Wrong thread! ;)
I corrected this. You can now catch mashgons in tundra marshes. Last version is here.
Please send me your output_log.txt file if you still have errors. :)

Mr_Man

Ok Rikiki, refreshing this page every 5 minutes until I see that B18 update ;)

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Mr_Man on November 20, 2017, 01:29:28 AM
Ok Rikiki, refreshing this page every 5 minutes until I see that B18 update ;)

Try refreshing rikikis github page.
This gives you early(er) access  ;D
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

asquirrel

SpaceDorf

Nope, no commits to github in the last month ..
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Rikiki

Psst! There's a new commit... a big one! 8)

The other will come really soon! ;)

asquirrel

I could be wrong but from what I could see it looks like you're in the process of updating MMS and other files PLUS a mining spaceship.  Could you let us all know what that spaceship will do?  Love your mods man.

Rikiki

Get hype and see first page! 8)
.zip incoming in a minute! :)

Jennings

Love your mods, Rikiki! The Spaceship is such an interesting idea and good to see implemented! Can't wait to see the other mods updated, too, though, because I REALLY enjoy myself some spotlight and mining helmet/vests!

asquirrel

Hi Rikki!

I checked the "about" field in each mod and the only one that shows the version of B18 was the mining ship mod.   Is this correct?

notabot

Quote from: Rikiki on December 04, 2017, 04:15:17 PM
Get hype and see first page! 8)
.zip incoming in a minute! :)

Pretty hype, but having trouble with the mod - I am trying to research 'miningco. partnership' in a savegame that I added the spaceship mod to, but it can't seem to be researched at any research bench or the comms console nor the comms console in a room with the other benches and multi-analyzer. Have tried moving the mod up and down in mod order, without success. Would hate to start a new game but will try that next for testing purposes.

Started a new game and the same thing is happening. Trying to disable mods to find out if there's a conflict somewhere.

Goldenpotatoes

Spaceship is amazing, should be noted that the vulcan turrets on a landed ship can be claimed and deconstructed by colonists. It also seems like the trade section seems to keep trying to create apparel with a null material and sends an error message to the log.