MUAHAHAHA Thrumbo

Started by LouisTBR, October 26, 2017, 12:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisTBR

After about 5 minutes of trying, the thrumbo finally fell asleep in the wrong spot, and I managed to capture it.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

LouisTBR

Damn it. The bloody thing escaped.
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

Canute

LOL, that trick don't work anymore since a few releases, i think since A16.
Visitors,caravans and animals will dig their way out if you build walls around them.

LouisTBR

Quote from: Canute on October 26, 2017, 12:38:20 PM
Visitors,caravans and animals will dig their way out if you build walls around them.
I should have known it was too good to be true...

Nameless

Technically it works if you kept on building walls and keep repairing it, eventually it will starve :D

TheMeInTeam

Quote from: Canute on October 26, 2017, 12:38:20 PM

Visitors will even sometimes ignore perfectly good doors < 10-20 tiles away to do so :/.

Limdood

best way to kill a thrumbo is still to shoot one when a caravan shows up, then run indoors.