[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DariusWolfe

The change in A14 was probably intended to fix problematic behavior in Vanilla. I doubt Tynan makes changes to make specific mods more difficult, but it's also not his job to balance the Vanilla game for mods, either.

skullywag

Totally agree. I have no malice towars him for the change. We will adapt as always. A15 versions of all my mods will happen....AFTER CCL is done.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

CannibarRechter

I could post a holdover for Extended Storage, that works without CCL, except the one thing I didn't implement was the Freezer... it appears to be working, but I wouldn't support it at all. Also, this is really skully's mod, so I would post it here, and he'd have to give the okay.
CR All Mods and Tools Download Link
CR Total Texture Overhaul : Gives RimWorld a Natural Feel
CR Moddable: make RimWorld more moddable.
CR CompFX: display dynamic effects over RimWorld objects

soleca

Not sure if this is the right place or if comments like this are allowed, I just wanted to thank you for making my game more enjoyable. You do great work.

skullywag

If its simply the mod with the detour moved into itself then no, if its the mod with the ccl portion and therefore the stacking removed then whats the point?

Topper

animagus_kitty

Does Roof Bombs 1) work without CCL, and 2) remove Overhead Mountain?

skullywag

Yes to both. My efforts to update are being thwarted by a lack of time however. Ill get to it.

garfu

Really looking forward to the Storage mod getting updated. Quantum storage isn't quite what I'm looking for.

Thanks for all of your mods.

Grizzly

Quote from: CannibarRechter on September 09, 2016, 12:38:02 PM
I could post a holdover for Extended Storage, that works without CCL, except the one thing I didn't implement was the Freezer... it appears to be working, but I wouldn't support it at all. Also, this is really skully's mod, so I would post it here, and he'd have to give the okay.

Any progress so far? i really want the extended storage mod... or did skully not approve?

CannibarRechter

CR All Mods and Tools Download Link
CR Total Texture Overhaul : Gives RimWorld a Natural Feel
CR Moddable: make RimWorld more moddable.
CR CompFX: display dynamic effects over RimWorld objects

Luminence

FuzzieMann

So when I tried using the roofbomb, it just fizzes and never explodes? Anyone else encountering this problem?

shadowstitch

Since we already have RimFridge, could we maybe get an A15 version of Extended Storage that just includes the sorting racks, without the need for CCL dependency?