[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Froger523

Muffins are giving food poisoning. Idk if this is due to the raw dough not being recognized as cooked or something else. Appreciate all the help!

dismar

Quote from: creeper857 on November 12, 2016, 05:36:37 PM
There should be a download for only tools part of the mod like before on the forum

There is an older version (a15 still) on steam. Until I get time to update it to use the fertilizer like the main mod I then will put it on here. I will try and get to it tomorrow tho. Thanks

Quote from: Froger523 on November 12, 2016, 08:03:16 PM
Muffins are giving food poisoning. Idk if this is due to the raw dough not being recognized as cooked or something else. Appreciate all the help!

All cooked meals even the baked ones will have a chance at food poisoning. Chance goes down the better the cook.

faltonico

Quote from: dismar on November 12, 2016, 10:13:37 PM
Quote from: Froger523 on November 12, 2016, 08:03:16 PM

All cooked meals even the baked ones will have a chance at food poisoning. Chance goes down the better the cook.
Also the cleaner the kitchen.
More in depth stuff at https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/51lo3m/its_been_a_long_time_boomalope/d7fh2s4/?context=3

Pajama Zach

I was poking through the defs trying to figure out how to do my own trees, and discovered that this mod calls leaflessGraphicPath twice for most trees, once for the custom texture and another time for one of the default ones. This doesn't cause any errors, it just makes the leafless version come up as one of the default leafless textures, usually birch. Deleting the second texture call fixes the issue.

I am curious as to how you got leafless textures working without errors. I'm trying to figure it out in this thread if you have a few minutes to help me out. Thanks!

Malaras

Hello, did the seeds mod every get added? i haven't played rimworld since alpha 14.. was getting ready to start playing it again.

dismar

Quote from: Malaras on November 16, 2016, 09:57:42 PM
Hello, did the seeds mod every get added? I haven't played rim world since alpha 14.. was getting ready to start playing it again.

Seeds mod is maintained and supported mainly by Notfood now. I believe that they are waiting on CCL to finish it's alpha 15 release.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=24443.0

Thundercraft

I noticed that Vegetable Garden adds coffee.
However, Cupro's Drinks also adds a coffee plant and 3 different types of coffee.

Does this make these two mods incompatible? If not, should they be installed in a certain order?

Also, there is the Hot Coffee mod, which I would assume is incompatible...

Oh, and then there's Jecrell's Tobacco and Cigarettes, which also has tobacco. Will that still work? Should I install that after this?

Also: Is the "About.xml" in need of updating? It does not mention Neutro Flowers. But it does still list Cannabis as a drug.

Is Cannabis even in the latest version? ??? I can't find it mentioned anywhere in the OP. Nor is it mentioned on the Steam page. Nor could I find it anywhere in the mod files (aside from About.xml). Was it removed?

pyr0kid

nautromine crafting seems to be broken, the bill doesnt show up even if you have the med research.

edit: im not sure what i did but i think it was on my end. game said there was a mod mismatch but i didnt do anything then it poped up in my bills list.

dismar

Quote from: pyr0kid on November 18, 2016, 04:10:01 PM
nautromine crafting seems to be broken, the bill doesnt show up even if you have the med research.

edit: im not sure what i did but i think it was on my end. game said there was a mod mismatch but i didnt do anything then it poped up in my bills list.

cool easy troubleshooting then.

Thundercraft
I noticed that Vegetable Garden adds coffee.
However, Cupro's Drinks also adds a coffee plant and 3 different types of coffee.

Does this make these two mods incompatible? If not, should they be installed in a certain order?
If you use my mod last then you loose anything their mod adds. But with cupro's coffee and mine do the simaliar things. we have alwas worked together building our mods. I would load cupro's last though ^.^b
Also, there is the Hot Coffee mod, which I would assume is incompatible...

Oh, and then there's Jecrell's Tobacco and Cigarettes, which also has tobacco. Will that still work? Should I install that after this?
as before if you want any effects from a mod, load it last. i've not used those two mods (no need for me) I don't know what they changed in them.
Also: Is the "About.xml" in need of updating? It does not mention Neutro Flowers. But it does still list Cannabis as a drug.
yes waiting for the next release
Is Cannabis even in the latest version? ??? I can't find it mentioned anywhere in the OP. Nor is it mentioned on the Steam page. Nor could I find it anywhere in the mod files (aside from About.xml). Was it removed?
yes, smoke leaf replaced it

whoishigh

I just noticed my pigs were eating fertilizer "plants" right out of the compost box, would it be possible to remove the nutrition value from the growing object?

Edit: This is with the 5.1 version of VG available on steam

dismar

Quote from: whoishigh on November 30, 2016, 12:32:16 AM
I just noticed my pigs were eating fertilizer "plants" right out of the compost box, would it be possible to remove the nutrition value from the growing object?

Edit: This is with the 5.1 version of VG available on steam

Yes thanks for the feed back.

Thundercraft

Quote from: zmadz on October 09, 2016, 03:10:05 PM
...well i started by deleting old vegetable garden and puting new one inside, but i didn't completly delete other mods i been having some hash collisions with mushrooms and robots ++ but i thought this error  was a work giver for pack table.

I'm not sure how much impact this has on functionality or if this is trivial, but I'm also seeing this hash collision in the form of a red exception error:

Hash collision between RPP_RechargeStation_Kitchen_Interm and  Plantmushroom: both have short hash 61243

Is anybody else noticing this? (It's probably only noticeable if you turn on debug or read your output_log.txt...)

I know that "RPP_RechargeStation_Kitchen_Interm" belongs to the Misc. Robot++ mod. (See "RPP_Buildings_RechargeStation.xml") And I know that "Plantmushroom" belongs to the Vegetable Garden mod. (See "Cultivated_Plants.xml") To my eyes, this looks like it may be a compatibility issue.

Here's my complete output_log.txt in a zip : http://dropcanvas.com/cy17e

Could this issue be related to the [0.15.1280] Hash collision between X and Y: both have short hash 0 topic? Is this a bug within the base game?

Edit:

Ah, I see another potentially-related hash collision:

Hash collision between PlantStrawberry_Seed and  ElephantLeatherCrate: both have short hash 19516

I know that "ElephantLeatherCrate" is defined in the files of the Storage Crates mod. But I am unsure whether "PlantStrawberry_Seed" relates to vanilla files or the Vegetable Garden mod. (There is a "PlantStrawberry" defined in VG's Cultivated_Plants.xml.)

faltonico

Hello there!
First of all, thank you for your magnificent work!
A single request, can you please post here the download link to the preview version? or is it v5.15.1284?

Thank you in advance =)

dismar

Quote from: faltonico on December 09, 2016, 05:28:20 PM
Hello there!
A single request, can you please post here the download link to the preview version? or is it v5.15.1284?

Thank you in advance =)

I am very close to finally releasing the new version. Maybe by the end of the weekend!

faltonico

Quote from: dismar on December 10, 2016, 12:51:53 AM
Quote from: faltonico on December 09, 2016, 05:28:20 PM
Hello there!

Thank you in advance =)

I am very close to finally releasing the new version. Maybe by the end of the weekend!
Great!