[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JABBA2000

If i had to use only one mod it would be this.

asquirrel

Man, I don't know.  I do know if I start disabling the food mods my save game will probably not load.  Maybe start a new game and just disable all food mods (anything remotely related to food) except for Vegetable Garden and then gradually add one after another until the cooking tool stops working.

Lanid

Could you make a Language folder with english example, please?It will make much easier to translate.If I'll translate core Def folders, translation will work only on that version of the mod, and if you update it,translation will cause bugs in the game.

Edzan

Quote from: Lanid on January 08, 2017, 10:45:33 PM
Could you make a Language folder with english example, please?It will make much easier to translate.If I'll translate core Def folders, translation will work only on that version of the mod, and if you update it,translation will cause bugs in the game.
Немного по шаманил (5 часов шаманил) и вроде всё заработало.
Собственно архив с русским переводом (частичным и кривым)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qziec6ze8ldrn5/Languages.zip?dl=0

Lanid

Quote from: Edzan on January 09, 2017, 03:27:05 AM
Quote from: Lanid on January 08, 2017, 10:45:33 PM
Немного по шаманил (5 часов шаманил) и вроде всё заработало.
Собственно архив с русским переводом (частичным и кривым)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qziec6ze8ldrn5/Languages.zip?dl=0
Спасибо, милчеловек.А перевод допилю

Fafn1r

Quote from: dismar on January 08, 2017, 08:46:19 PM
Simple you send me a PM asking to use it. I normally ask to describe your pack a little bit when you request useage. Then I only ask the you have proper Credits in your modpack and a link back here.

Pretty simple!

Well, I sent you PM, got no answer and asked here. Sorry, if I'm a bit impatient, but I want to release my modpack ASAP and I don't want to release it without VG. ;D

It's going to be a huge modpack with close to 100 mods, with Combat Realism and some mods making the game harder, like Increased Forest Density - Deadly. I'll also try to make it as lightweight as possible by removing redundancies from some mods.

I take your answer as a permission, as long as I list you in credits and link back here. Thank you! :P

carpediembr

Not sure if it's from VG, but crafting Glitertech Medicine at drug lab yields no experience in either Medicine nor Craftin skill.

dismar

Quote from: carpediembr on January 09, 2017, 07:51:24 AM
Not sure if it's from VG, but crafting Glitertech Medicine at drug lab yields no experience in either Medicine nor Craftin skill.

Interesting. I will look into it thanks.

voncruxz

Just started playing again after a long hiatus and was curious about garden soil and plowed soil. Plowed Soil is supposed to double growing times, according to the mod description at the start of this forum post, but when I use it in-game it gives a soil of 160% and not 200% as I would assume.
Is this an intentional change, bug or does the growth time from soil effiency work differently than I've assumed?

As some have said, this is the sweetest mod for rimworld, by far ^^

dismar

Quote from: voncruxz on January 09, 2017, 01:03:07 PM
Just started playing again after a long hiatus and was curious about garden soil and plowed soil. Plowed Soil is supposed to double growing times, according to the mod description at the start of this forum post, but when I use it in-game it gives a soil of 160% and not 200% as I would assume.
Is this an intentional change, bug or does the growth time from soil effiency work differently than I've assumed?

I've changed it :) and not updated the text.

voncruxz

Quote from: dismar on January 09, 2017, 01:05:31 PM

Good to know ^^ So Plowed Soil is slightly less OP ^^ Keep up the good work dismar

dismar

Quote from: voncruxz on January 09, 2017, 03:07:37 PM
Quote from: dismar on January 09, 2017, 01:05:31 PM

Good to know ^^ So Plowed Soil is slightly less OP ^^ Keep up the good work dismar

Thanks all the feedback helps.

Senio

Issue: Whenever my pawns try to feed/offer the same food they are carrying (via loadout) to prisoners, they go into a chain reaction of dropping on the floor and picking it up again several times.

Shadow started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. lastJobGiver=, curJob.def=Wait, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_Wait
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

受气包 started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. lastJobGiver=, curJob.def=Wait, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_Wait

This error only happens when pawns tend to get fruits to feed pets.(When pawns get other food everything is fine, no error)
So maybe this caused by fruits? Please help check. Thanks.

Degraine

Might want to take a look at rebalancing the medical treatment items this mod introduces now that vanilla has given us a baseline for manufacturing Medicine.

I changed my own copy to something - IMO - a bit more reasonable:

• Aloe has 10% medical potency (4% really is terrible, and even 10% is probably nigh pointless).
  • Bandage kits have 20%, and take 5 cloth to make.
  • Basic medicine kits have 50%, putting them slightly above raw herbal medicine, do not rot, and I changed the recipe to use just 1 bandage kit.

dismar

Quote from: Senio on January 10, 2017, 02:19:20 PM
Issue: Whenever my pawns try to feed/offer the same food they are carrying (via loadout) to prisoners, they go into a chain reaction of dropping on the floor and picking it up again several times.

Shadow started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. lastJobGiver=, curJob.def=Wait, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_Wait
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

受气包 started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. lastJobGiver=, curJob.def=Wait, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_Wait

This error only happens when pawns tend to get fruits to feed pets.(When pawns get other food everything is fine, no error)
So maybe this caused by fruits? Please help check. Thanks.

What version are you using?