[NOT RESOLVED] No more trade vessels. Wich mod bug it ?

Started by Slan, March 08, 2015, 11:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slan

Hi ! After a few vessels, suddenly i was not having anymore vessel. I unload last mod i DL and start a new fresh game, but after a few month, nomore TV again. Most probably one of the mod (or two) that block/crash Trading. Can you help me ? Have you seen wich mod do this ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Here my mod list :

skullywag

before eliminating mods, try this, enable dev mode in the options and try to execute incident -  trader arrival and see if it works, if it does the i reckon nothing is wrong and youve just been unlucky. If it doesnt work you may get an error that points to the culprit.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Slan

A trader Arrive, No bug in the log.

So, 6 month without trader can happen. I will restart my base and think about the fact i can be completly abandoned for month (no medics/sales).

Thanks for your answer.

Slan

Finaly, 3 more years and no more trader. No only a single one.

So the fact that the dev command allow trade vessel don't proove it's not broken. Or of course, i'am so unlucky that i will never have trade vessels....
No errors when starting my game/save.

skullywag

are you getting any errors in console? If not look through the mods to see if any have new traderdefs and disable those 1 by 1 (might take a while). Also might be worth making sure you are up to date on all mods.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Slan

Uptodate all mod (that don't mean they have no errors/broke)
Absolutly no error in log when load game/save or ask "Dev" to give me a trader. The dev option send me a trader as normal each time i click the event...
I always have "test" the dev thing after saving and then reload my previous game to continue playing so there were really no trader for 3 years.