[EPOE] doctors always fail surgery by tearing off whole limb.

Started by Mitz, December 28, 2016, 01:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitz

OK, here's my story:
my first colony, my researcher lost a hand. tried to installed a prosthetic hand through cheating (yes i'm a dirty cheater) and his whole arm came off. i tried to install a bionic arm, arm lost. tries to install real arm, person dies from being torn apart. the doctor was 13 in medicine with regular medicine.
next game, someone lost an arm, i tried to install another arm through cheating (yes all the above were cheating) and the arm just came off.
finally, my regular doctor lost a foot, i tried to put on a prosthetic foot I BUILT MYSELF, and his whole leg came off again from a 6 in medicine FOR A FOOT.
it's not normal for minor surgeries of reattaching hands or feet for someone to be retarded enough to get an axe and cut off the whole leg/arm or cut them in the head. No, it was only catastrophic, not rediculous failues, and a few minors for installing whole things.
this is bullshit.
It's sad autism's an insult, then i must be an insult.
and my cat also must be an insult, as well as every other cat in the universe.
space cats.

jacob814

Unless your playing modded, you have been very unlucky. Don't know what else to say XD.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Mitz

i have been playing modded with EPOE.
it seems that my boomalope can perfectly have a leg installed on it (a dog said), but all my colonists refuse to have a hand or foot installed on them and just axe off their leg/arm.
although my boomalope did manage to just have a minor accident on the second leg, he still survived on the retake of the second installation.
i am on base builder difficulty 24/7, maybe that's why? it just wants to have an overpowered balance of never having to have a successful operation.
space cats.

jacob814

then check with the creator for EPOE, I dont think the help section will help.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Mitz

Ok, i had one sucessful brain surgery. no minor failures, although it was a prisoner. imma check with the EPOE creator as no error ever pops up.
space cats.