EDB mods help

Started by tiberius, January 12, 2016, 05:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiberius

Hello, I want to start out by saying that I probably should have put this in the mods/help subforum but the description mentioned that it was for help with  making mods and I was unsure if that was the only sort of thing that goes in there. I also thought about adding this to the bottom of the prepare carefully forum but since it involves more then one mod I decided not to.

Anyway, I had originally installed the EDB interface and prepare carfully mods alone and things worked well. Today I installed quite a few smaller mods that add various things but nothing too heavy, at least I thought so.

The Problem is that after installing the new mods, and at the character selection screen, I click the prepare carefully button but it does nothing at all now. When I start the actual game the EDB interface mod does not work either. I downloaded the EDB mod order and installed it thinking I could just move these two mods to the top or bottom of the list. But neither of these things helped.
I am using rimworld v12.914
Here is a list of the mods I am currently running and the load order:
core
craftable guns
don't mourn the dead
dustrats
expanded prosthetics and organ engineering
fences v1.0
garden tools
modular tables v1.47
soda brewing v1.42
practise target v2.05
vegetable garden
edb mod order
edb prep carfulkly
edb interface

I am not knowledgeable enough to figure this out by just moving things around. I hope someone can assist me on this.

Thanks

Alistaire

I know for a fact Dustrats is outdated and will cause graphical errors, somehow. You'll want to check whether all mods you have there are actually for A12.

tiberius

I used this site http://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Mods and only selected mods that had a12 listed. I think the dustrats thing came out of one of the author mod lists below, but those were also listed as a12 compatible.

Ill remove the dustrats and see if it helps since you said it was outdated anyway.

tiberius

I just took dustrats out and everything seems fine now. Thanks for the tip.