Can't haul new weapons drops?

Started by Sokar408, March 02, 2015, 02:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sokar408

Everytime a new weapon drops for me, I get his when trying to priority hauling: No empty place configured to store it

This is ofc not the case, I got several storage places, and they are all configured to be able to hold weapons. I got a few mods, but I have had this happen before I used any of them. However unlike last time, I have to reload the save every time a weapon drops, if I want to haul it.

I got the following mods

EdBInterface
EdBModOrder
EdbPrepareCarefully
PriorityHaul

Anybody know how to fix this?

Gaesatae

This is a bug I created somehow with priority haul v1.0, and I have no clue as why did this happened. Download version 1.02, I believe I fixed it, I haven't run into this issue on the new version.

Sokar408

Quote from: Gaesatae on March 02, 2015, 02:28:22 AM
This is a bug I created somehow with priority haul v1.0, and I have no clue as why did this happened. Download version 1.02, I believe I fixed it, I haven't run into this issue on the new version.

I have that version :/ (just checked my download folder. The zip it came from is named PriorityHaulv102)

Gaesatae

Ok, I'm looking into it. I've been able to reproduce the problem on rare occasions only when I use EdB Interface with Priorityhaul, so it may be a compatibility problem. However, closing the game and loading the game again fixes the issue most of the times for me.

I'm at a loss here, my code is pretty simple and straightforward and I cant think of any reason for it to create this issue. What really worries me is that the mod works fine with other items, and this problem only happens with enemy weapons! I'll try to find a solution, in the meantime, try to change the mod loading order, maybe it solves the problem for you.

skullywag

OP can you confirm you have the latest edb updates?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Sokar408

Quote from: skullywag on March 02, 2015, 06:39:33 AM

I'll look into it, when I get home (But unless its been updated within the last few days, I should have the newest)

Aenir

I just started using EDBPrepareCarefully today and had this happen.  I don't have any other mods.  So something weird is going on with PrepareCarefully.

Gaesatae

Quote from: Aenir on March 02, 2015, 08:12:13 AM
I just started using EDBPrepareCarefully today and had this happen.  I don't have any other mods.  So something weird is going on with PrepareCarefully.
Well, thank you for that post. I was going crazy here. At first glance I thought that it was my mod that was causing the bug because it was related to hauling.

Sokar408

Quote from: Gaesatae on March 02, 2015, 08:26:56 AM
Quote from: Aenir on March 02, 2015, 08:12:13 AM
Well, thank you for that post. I was going crazy here. At first glance I thought that it was my mod that was causing the bug because it was related to hauling.

I can tell you that as soon as I turn off PriorityHaul, the problem disappears permanently.

Quote from: skullywag on March 02, 2015, 06:39:33 AM

I can confirm that I was using an outdated version 2.6.4 of EdBInterface. I'll try it with the updated one  (2.6.5) and rapport back (gotta sleep a bit first though)

Sokar408

Alright I have been playing a few minutes on my save, and the problem seem to have vanished again, after the update. I don't know if this is actually do to the update, or do to a full game reboot. Either way I'll PM you if I have it happen again :)