(A13) bodies not being hauled: "No place to store"

Started by Listy, May 06, 2016, 02:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listy

I've had this issue crop up a few times on two machines.

Bodies are left un-hauled to the dumping stockpile. When I try to force the issue with a dedicated hauler I get the message "no place configured to store" (or words to that effect). Which is a blatant lie considering half a dozen other bodies have just been hauled to the same stock pile.

Checks carried out:
Zone restriction on the oclonist (I used "Hayhouse" for this) set to Unrestricted.
Hauling enabled
Stockpile configured to receive.

On previous times this happened I just deleted the stockpile and recreated it with a copy&paste, and this seemed to work fine. However in my latest game this work around didn't work.

Dropbox link to the save file (No idea how to post the "output_log file", or where it might be located though).
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fl05f3a2o6kc4l6/AAC3WmUMRk8fdp5hJCLV0YFAa?dl=0

There's two corpses just NE of the entrance. There was a pair of corpses this bug was also effecting just inside the entrance to the killing ground, but I smushed them with the Dev console.

milon

The output_log file can be found in the RimWorld####_Data folder.

Listy

Quote from: milon on May 06, 2016, 03:50:37 PM
RimWorld####_Data folder.

And where's that hidden? Its not with the save files.

Xav

+1

I can confirm this same type of message when cremating corpses.

harpo99999

Quote from: Listy on May 06, 2016, 04:14:59 PM
Quote from: milon on May 06, 2016, 03:50:37 PM
RimWorld####_Data folder.

And where's that hidden? Its not with the save files.
it is beside the game program file(if windows it will be in the same location as the rimworld1135win.exe, mac &nix sorry do not know)

milon

Listy & Xav, does turning on Allow Rotten fix the problem?

Listy

There should be a word for that special moment when you bang your head into the desk and say "Why'd I miss that?"

Yes, yes it does fix it.

Xav

The problem I have with the crematorium isn't consistent.

Allowing rotten has no impact on the issue.

I usually have some graves near my crematorium.  I use the graves to quickly 'dispose' of corpses and then over time I will open the graves and use the crematorium.  This is always done manually and one at a time.

Sometimes the crematorium will be used, sometimes it won't and the colonist will re-bury the corpse in the grave even though the crematorium isn't in use by anyone else.  Later, I will reattempt the same action and corpse will be put in the crematorium *shrugs shoulders*.

milon

Xav, I believe crematorium is a hauling job. A pawn when doing a hauling job may elect to haul a corpse to a grave or to the crematorium (I've no idea how the game prioritizes this). You may need to open the grave, and then prioritize the crematorium to avoid reburrying.

Xav

"You may need to open the grave, and then prioritize the crematorium to avoid reburrying."

That is exactly what I do.  I then right click the crematorium and the option to prioritize is greyed out.

milon

Since that's a different problem all together, please start a new thread about it. Include any mods you're using & the output log file. Screen shots and/or save file would help too.