[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrGrumblier

Quote from: Canute on August 08, 2018, 04:51:00 PM
MrGrumblier,
since there is currently 2 possible rimworld version out, could you say what version did you use ?

I'm using Beta 18.

Canute

Please enable developer mod at the option, and try it again just to see if there is any error given out and post the log then please (Share logs button or output_log.txt).

I guess you are using serveral other mods too.
Could you try if that happen with just core and EdB PC enabled.

JMCCLANE

Late to the party but the interface is clean, intuitive, and delivers in 2 minutes what would take an hour of clicking "random" button. Well done

MrGrumblier

Quote from: Canute on August 09, 2018, 03:15:27 AM
Please enable developer mod at the option, and try it again just to see if there is any error given out and post the log then please (Share logs button or output_log.txt).

I guess you are using serveral other mods too.
Could you try if that happen with just core and EdB PC enabled.

Looks like the problem is with another mod that is conflicting with EdB PC. It works fine with just core and EdB PC even on the largest map size. My apologies and my thanks for a outstanding mod. I can't play without it.

Now if I could just find a mod to stop newly hatched chicks from eating as much as a peon...

EdB

Smexy_Vampire

where can i find the older vertions so i can finish my b 18 games

jayerbayer

Canute

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on August 28, 2018, 06:00:08 AM
where can i find the older vertions so i can finish my b 18 games
Looks like you have no expierence with internet surfing or just to lazy :-(
https://github.com/edbmods/EdBPrepareCarefully/releases/tag/v0.18.2

And when you remove these "/tag/v0.18.2" you will see all version if you want play a A17 playthrough.

Golden

As was posted as a thread in the General Discussions section of these forums, I too have noticed that many of the childhood backgrounds are missing from the current choices given in EdB Prepare Carefully and there are a couple that show on original pawns that aren't available either.

Quote from: decourcy on August 29, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
Hi, I updated to B19 yesterday so I started a new colony.
I noticed using 'Prepare Carefully' mod that there were few childhood traits left but still the full list of adult traits.
I uninstalled the game, deleted the directory the game had been in, reinstalled the game with no mods, started another colony and hit randomize many times and I am still getting only maybe 17 or 18 childhood traits.

Were they largely removed from the game? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Were they changed in the base game, or is there some reason why many are missing?

EdB

Quote from: Golden on August 29, 2018, 11:19:06 PM
As was posted as a thread in the General Discussions section of these forums, I too have noticed that many of the childhood backgrounds are missing from the current choices given in EdB Prepare Carefully and there are a couple that show on original pawns that aren't available either.

Quote from: decourcy on August 29, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
Hi, I updated to B19 yesterday so I started a new colony.
I noticed using 'Prepare Carefully' mod that there were few childhood traits left but still the full list of adult traits.
I uninstalled the game, deleted the directory the game had been in, reinstalled the game with no mods, started another colony and hit randomize many times and I am still getting only maybe 17 or 18 childhood traits.

Were they largely removed from the game? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Were they changed in the base game, or is there some reason why many are missing?

The problem with backstories is fixed in the latest release, 0.19.9.  Find the download link in the original post.

haru66

The prepare pawn button isn't at the bottom of the pawn screen anymore.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: haru66 on September 05, 2018, 12:58:31 PM
The prepare pawn button isn't at the bottom of the pawn screen anymore.

Are you still on the unstable channel and received the .19.2017 update? If so, go to the beta settings and opt out of all betas.

haru66

I was playing it on the b19 version and it was just fine yesterday.

Golden

Quote from: haru66 on September 05, 2018, 02:15:40 PM
I was playing it on the b19 version and it was just fine yesterday.
Tynan just released an unstable version to work on translations and warned about it.  I would think that is your problem now.

haru66

Ahhh ok! Thanks for clearing that up. I'll just wait for an update lol