[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

Well i found the problem, its the leatest game update.
Clutter furniture should work fine, but the rest will prapobly spam this error messages
All i do is clutter all around.

ColombianHill

I'm on 0.14.1234 if that helps. I'll see if updating to 1249 helps but I want to keep my expanded power + other mods.

Delerium76

been using 14.1238 and I get the same purple box around plasma generators.  They look fine when you first build them, then upon save and reload they go purple.  I checked the log, and I get the same error message about resources needing to be loaded in the main thread.  Same issue?

mrofa

Updated with the leatest version, errors should be fixed.
Dat said i dont know it will fix existing clutter stuff in saved colony.

Oragepoilu

Hello,

is there a reason why you didn't added <li>Rock</li> as linkflags for the reinforced wall ? Looks better IMO when you build adjacent to a rock.

Master Bucketsmith

Any chance you could write in your description for each of the three mods what exactly they add and what it does in case it's something special?

mrofa

Whoopsdated again X_X

Quote from: Oragepoilu on August 07, 2016, 03:55:32 AM
Hello,

is there a reason why you didn't added <li>Rock</li> as linkflags for the reinforced wall ? Looks better IMO when you build adjacent to a rock.
Not vanilia walls merge wierd with rock, and in my mind its more structurally sound :D

Quote from: Bucketsmith on August 07, 2016, 08:21:10 AM
Any chance you could write in your description for each of the three mods what exactly they add and what it does in case it's something special?
There was such list once, but no one did read it ...

Master Bucketsmith

Quote from: mrofa on August 07, 2016, 10:52:50 AM
There was such list once, but no one did read it ...
I'm sure some people do, including myself. :)
I'd love to see what's in each mod and what it does. I've tried the furniture, but not the others.

bazalisk

i have a question regarding your bins.

do they destroy things placed into them?  are they like a stockpile that i can use to get rid of my ever growing chunk army??

please let this be the case  :s

Silas_

How do I make the small research bench, serving table, etc?  I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to do it. I've built the furniture assembler and done a bunch of researches, but still can't build them or select them in "production" tab.

Oragepoilu

If I look at the bill in my furniture assembler, I can make a sleeping pod, Slab bed, Metallic locker, cabinet, Holographic Emitter, Couch, Comfy seat, Redisigned stool, Modern table (small, medium, square). I don't know for the small research bench or serving table... where did you see that it should be here ?

Note that table can have different graphic : only placed, select it, you will see an icon to change the look.

The auto trash bin is , AFAIK, just a furniture that auto clean his surrounding. It's rather slow and power hungry though, so I just use cleaning robot and mats instead.

Silas_

https://youtu.be/YtGe8CyLqDA?t=1m3s

You see it right after 1:03 in the video, serving table is pointed out at 3:21.  It's an old video though, so maybe they've been taken out.

Oragepoilu

Ohh, that's old memory. I remember using the serving table, but it was like ... when I was playing minami tech tree modpack ? like two years ago. I guess mrofa will know more about it.

mrofa

Quote from: bazalisk on August 09, 2016, 08:37:44 AM
i have a question regarding your bins.

do they destroy things placed into them?  are they like a stockpile that i can use to get rid of my ever growing chunk army??

please let this be the case  :s

Nope they dont destroy chunks, you shouldnt destroy chunks you can make stones from them, anyways bins do clean dirt/blood/barfs and other filthy stuff in range of 6 each time the counter reach 0.

Quote from: Silas_ on August 11, 2016, 04:26:34 AM
How do I make the small research bench, serving table, etc?  I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to do it. I've built the furniture assembler and done a bunch of researches, but still can't build them or select them in "production" tab.

They dont exist anymore, serving table case its usefulness when food started to root and was replaced with small freezer.(Which eats 6x more power than it should ... need to fix that, ahh copy/plaste works against me :D)
Research table need to check, since at some point  you couldnt make a workstation for research other than replacing vanilia one and atm i dont know :D

The video is old so its inaccurate ahh alpha 8 thous ware times!

Oragepoilu yehh mats are awsome got base littered with them, still use trashbins for crafting areas :)

Need to balance this stuff out.

Oragepoilu

Look at what did the weirdo Shinzy in his Apparello mod, it might help : he added a Pattern designer, and you can use it to do regular research as well on top of unlocking requirement for some of his research.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5085.0
It's in ...\Apparello\Defs\ThingDefs\Tinkerer.xml