[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Quote from: Gfurst on July 31, 2016, 07:58:47 PM
Also gonna throw out there, I think Ext Storage for isn't throwing errors like the others, CCL 14.1 and latest, however I just noticed this on the log
JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Lilith, Job=DoBill A=Thing_ElectricTailoringBench448341 B=Thing_Apparel_TribalA302009 C=(143, 0, 115), Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ReclaimFabric._Thing+<_SmeltProducts>d__0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenRecipe+<MakeRecipeProducts>c__Iterator1D7.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Thing].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Thing]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Thing] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>c__AnonStorey349.<>m__4F8 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

And it might be the cause no fabric is being recovered at all, I wondering about that. Anyone else got that?

You may need to update reclaim fabric, i fixed an issue with it recently.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

skullywag

Quote from: Uninu on July 31, 2016, 07:30:07 PM
Extended Storage
If you place the container on/over a stockpile zone, you get the "overwriting slot group square" + "clearing group grid square" error. And I get the "started 10 jobs in 10 ticks" error too, I'm still trying to find the reason.

I NEED this log, if you can get me your output.log ill be massively grateful.

skullywag

Quote from: YuriRuler90 on July 31, 2016, 02:12:25 PM
Quote from: skullywag on July 30, 2016, 12:45:36 PM
Getting reports on steam about pawns stuck looping and not hauling to these, but i suspect a badly setup game (i.e they dont have ccl loaded right) please report if you see any issues with haul job or anything not stacking, thanks.

I had some trouble with this on the A14 updated version. Checked my modlist and then decided to load Extended Storage AFTER CCL Vanilla Tweaks. When Tweaks was last colonists would twitch about and constantly cancel trying to move food. After reloading and moving Extended Storage last they properly haul food again.

This is interesting, ill look into this, anyone else with the issue using vanilla tweaks?

CannibarRechter

Hey, skullywag,

Have you considered building a weapon locker that can store more than one weapon per cell?
CR All Mods and Tools Download Link
CR Total Texture Overhaul : Gives RimWorld a Natural Feel
CR Moddable: make RimWorld more moddable.
CR CompFX: display dynamic effects over RimWorld objects

Gfurst

Quote from: skullywag on August 01, 2016, 04:44:03 AM
You may need to update reclaim fabric, i fixed an issue with it recently.

Alright, didn't noticed the update, cheers, will try it out

Quote from: skullywag on August 01, 2016, 04:45:45 AM
This is interesting, ill look into this, anyone else with the issue using vanilla tweaks?

I have both and don't see any issue, load order: CCL, CCL tweaks, then other big mods
but then again, this one was also outdated for me, v1.6

edit:
Just remembered, I also tried out natural floors on a existing game, temperate biome I think, and shore of lakes turned into sand as opposed to to mud they were before, is that intended behavior?

zulef

Quote from: skullywag on August 01, 2016, 04:44:59 AM
Quote from: Uninu on July 31, 2016, 07:30:07 PM
Extended Storage
If you place the container on/over a stockpile zone, you get the "overwriting slot group square" + "clearing group grid square" error. And I get the "started 10 jobs in 10 ticks" error too, I'm still trying to find the reason.

I NEED this log, if you can get me your output.log ill be massively grateful.

I'm getting this too, output log is at - https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4rfz7qcu258nlr/output_log.txt?dl=0

The games pretty heavily modded.

skullywag

Ok extended storage is updated, try it out, i reckon ive solved the issue....god i hope so.

skullywag

Natural floors updated, removed the sand and marshy affordance overrides i did, they were doing crazy things, A14 really did a number on anything touching affordances.

skullywag

Extended medicine updated, simply added a label id missed to the workgiverdef, this makes fluffys tabs happier.

Gfurst

Quote from: skullywag on August 01, 2016, 01:01:07 PM
Ok extended storage is updated, try it out, i reckon ive solved the issue....god i hope so.
Quote from: skullywag on August 01, 2016, 01:07:38 PM
Natural floors updated, removed the sand and marshy affordance overrides i did, they were doing crazy things, A14 really did a number on anything touching affordances.
Awesome, you're pretty quick, will check out soon.

Pepy12

Hello!

Thanks for updating the mods!

But i dont get it, i get with a new save and this new updated version after save/load still a truncating error :/. What i do wrong? I controlled ccl and the load order and didnt placed it on a warehouse.. dont know what i can do :/....any tips? Thanks!!

Edit: If that helps, i use the ccl workshop version from you :)

Gfurst

Quote from: Pepy12 on August 01, 2016, 02:37:50 PM
But i dont get it, i get with a new save and this new updated version after save/load still a truncating error :/. What i do wrong? I controlled ccl and the load order and didnt placed it on a warehouse.. dont know what i can do :/....any tips? Thanks!!
Maybe it would help to provide the log, and some pics of the load order and whatever you have.

Elysium

ReclaimFabric1.3 is causing no materials to be returned from smelting weapons.

skullywag

Quote from: Elysium on August 01, 2016, 04:03:22 PM
ReclaimFabric1.3 is causing no materials to be returned from smelting weapons.

Working on this now, I knew of this issue but was working on Storage, it means translating this:

[CompilerGenerated]
private sealed class <SmeltProducts>c__IteratorF0 : IDisposable, IEnumerator, IEnumerable, IEnumerable<Thing>, IEnumerator<Thing>
{
internal List<ThingCount> <costListAdj>__0;

internal int <i>__1;

internal float <countF>__2;

internal int <count>__3;

internal Thing <t>__4;

internal int <i>__5;

internal ThingCount <ta>__6;

internal Thing <t>__7;

internal int $PC;

internal Thing $current;

internal Thing <>f__this;

Thing IEnumerator<Thing>.Current
{
[DebuggerHidden]
get
{
return this.$current;
}
}

object IEnumerator.Current
{
[DebuggerHidden]
get
{
return this.$current;
}
}

[DebuggerHidden]
IEnumerator IEnumerable.GetEnumerator()
{
return this.System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<Verse.Thing>.GetEnumerator();
}

[DebuggerHidden]
IEnumerator<Thing> IEnumerable<Thing>.GetEnumerator()
{
if (Interlocked.CompareExchange(ref this.$PC, 0, -2) == -2)
{
return this;
}
Thing.<SmeltProducts>c__IteratorF0 <SmeltProducts>c__IteratorF = new Thing.<SmeltProducts>c__IteratorF0();
<SmeltProducts>c__IteratorF.<>f__this = this.<>f__this;
return <SmeltProducts>c__IteratorF;
}

public bool MoveNext()
{
uint num = (uint)this.$PC;
this.$PC = -1;
switch (num)
{
case 0u:
this.<costListAdj>__0 = this.<>f__this.def.CostListAdjusted(this.<>f__this.Stuff, true);
this.<i>__1 = 0;
break;
case 1u:
IL_103:
this.<i>__1++;
break;
case 2u:
this.<i>__5++;
goto IL_1BC;
default:
return false;
}
if (this.<i>__1 >= this.<costListAdj>__0.Count)
{
if (this.<>f__this.def.smeltProducts == null)
{
goto IL_1DC;
}
this.<i>__5 = 0;
}
else
{
if (this.<costListAdj>__0[this.<i>__1].thingDef.intricate)
{
goto IL_103;
}
this.<countF>__2 = (float)this.<costListAdj>__0[this.<i>__1].count * 0.25f;
this.<count>__3 = GenMath.RoundRandom(this.<countF>__2);
if (this.<count>__3 > 0)
{
this.<t>__4 = ThingMaker.MakeThing(this.<costListAdj>__0[this.<i>__1].thingDef, null);
this.<t>__4.stackCount = this.<count>__3;
this.$current = this.<t>__4;
this.$PC = 1;
return true;
}
goto IL_103;
}
IL_1BC:
if (this.<i>__5 < this.<>f__this.def.smeltProducts.Count)
{
this.<ta>__6 = this.<>f__this.def.smeltProducts[this.<i>__5];
this.<t>__7 = ThingMaker.MakeThing(this.<ta>__6.thingDef, null);
this.<t>__7.stackCount = this.<ta>__6.count;
this.$current = this.<t>__7;
this.$PC = 2;
return true;
}
IL_1DC:
this.$PC = -1;
return false;
}

[DebuggerHidden]
public void Dispose()
{
this.$PC = -1;
}

[DebuggerHidden]
public void Reset()
{
throw new NotSupportedException();
}
}

into something readable......when you hear modders tallking about enumerators....this is what they are doing...the source code would make life so much easier but alas...this is what we must do.

SpaceDorf

Hey skullywag,

Good News First : Your mods are awesome, and most of them are mandatory for my games.

Second the wishlist :
Can you set up some containers with no Items pre selected ?
I like to use the bulk goods containers like the palette and cloth hamper to sort my stuff.
But as soon as they are built my pawns stuff them with everything lying around.
The compost bin should also start with all items unselected to prevent loss of materials.

It would also be nice to have a graphic distinction between the loading end and the "storage end" of the container.

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.