Couples not sleeping in double bed bug

Started by NamelessSage, July 22, 2021, 07:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NamelessSage

Whenever I try to make pawns sleep together in a double bed or double spot one of them will go to the bet and sleep while the other one will just stand still or go do other tasks. (Game version 1.2 and the game is modded) The error that I get is:

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false right after TryTakeOrderedJob(). This should have been checked before. job=LayDown (Job_729175) A=Thing_BedrollDouble244846
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Warning_Patch1(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryTakeOrderedJob_NewTemp(Job, Nullable`1, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.TryTakeOrderedJob_Patch2(Pawn_JobTracker, Job, JobTag)
CM_Go_To_Sleep.<>c__DisplayClass0_1:<Postfix>b__0()
AchtungMod.MultiAction:<GetAction>b__8_0()
AchtungMod.<>c:<GetOption>b__16_20(MultiAction)
AchtungMod.Tools:Do(IEnumerable`1, Action`1)
AchtungMod.<>c__DisplayClass16_0:<GetOption>b__13()
Verse.FloatMenuOption:Chosen(Boolean, FloatMenu)
Verse.FloatMenuOption:Verse.FloatMenuOption.DoGUI_Patch1(FloatMenuOption, Rect, Boolean, FloatMenu)
Verse.FloatMenu:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

NamelessSage

Might have narrowed it down to Children, school and learning mod because if the 2 pawns are not each other fiance they can sleep together in one double bed, but if they are engaged then I get that error. Is there some kind of fix to this because I would like to keep the mod for making babies.