Getting almost 30 colonists on Phoebe (actually, i got to 26 :P )

Started by Grosstadas, November 10, 2013, 05:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grosstadas

Well, as i was toying around my 17 settler colony (yes, i got AWFULLY LUCKY  since the AI stops giving colonists at around 12, 13) i though, "Well, i researched everything, so why keep the nobles?" and i decided to arrest all of them (like 5)...the moment they where all in the cell block, a random event (escape pod crashing) happened...suddenly i though, what would happen if i arrested everyone exept for the 5 with top Warren skill?.
Well, apparently, Phoebe (don`t know about Cassandra) does not take into account the number of prisioners when calculating your current number of colonists, so slave traders and drifters started appearing out of the sudden, and i managed to get 21 prisioners at a time....of course i wanted to get to 30 but i decided, well, ther Warrens are only taking care of the prisioners and never even repair a lamp, so time to end this, and started recruiting the prisioners.
And here i was thinking 30 ppl colonies only happened on Randy Random

SlimeCrusher

How does people do this? Im crap at this game, all the times i try to do a beautiful colony i end up with a bunked that is everything but beautiful... I've got 6 colonists and 1 prisioners right now, how much time does it take to get SO MANY colonists? Anyways... Yep i think i need to play alot more... Yep, 2722 metal... I guess i have to play some more lol

Edit: Well, actually nope, i've got a nice colony of 8 people and someone who CANNOT be called a colonist (Stupid assasins... They're useless! If raids were more frecuent ._.), i've got a farm that... My 2 farmers stay in that farm FOREVER, i got like 5000 food from those hydroponics, when they finish all they grow again, i even cannot sell all that food... I should buy metal now that i notice... Well... Yep how much time does it take to get 12 colonists? .-.

CodyRex123

Got a colony on randy of about 70+ colonist, about 3 days when i started it, i have no other thing to do with my time really, i would love to show you it, i might put a save of it if you guys wanted
Dragons!