Sneak previews

Started by WolfgangPolska, June 19, 2014, 11:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfgangPolska

Can you Tynan upload some sneak-preview videos from Alpha 5? ^_^ Of course if you have time .
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

vagineer1

Quote from: WolfgangPolska on June 19, 2014, 11:34:40 AM
Can you Tynan upload some sneak-preview videos from Alpha 5? ^_^ Of course if you have time .

I don't think that is allowed, but if you want to know what is coming in Alpha 5 check out the changelog.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

AwesumnisRawr188

I would think it would be alright, if they are from him. I wouldn't mind seeing some concept drawings, that aren't actually in the game.

Coenmcj

Well if you are that interested in knowing you could always apply for a tester position, however then you would need to test for bugs and the like.

Concept art would be interesting to see, I've always liked seeing how a game gets from Point A in development to Point B at release.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

AwesumnisRawr188

There's a tester position? Where do I apply?

Coenmcj

I Would suggest messaging Tynan about it, or waiting until the next time he asks for testers.

However I expect that if your intentions are simply to see more of the game you may be denied. You know, testing is for testers and whatnot. :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

vagineer1

Quote from: Coenmcj on June 20, 2014, 04:16:32 AM
I Would suggest messaging Tynan about it, or waiting until the next time he asks for testers.

However I expect that if your intentions are simply to see more of the game you may be denied. You know, testing is for testers and whatnot. :)

I've got to agree, if you're not prepared to test then don't send Tynan a message.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

AwesumnisRawr188

You try to break the game right? I love this game and love playing it. It's ridiculously addicting, and keeps my attemtion for hours upon hours. I don't want to see new stuff, well, a tiny bit(doesn't everyone?), but it'd be cool to be a part of something to make sure others enjoy the game when it's released. I beta tested for an iOS game called Junk Jack about a year ago and it was really fun. They had secret forums to post bugs and it was a great experience, especially the nice community. I also enjoyed breaking the game with fun glitches, like TNT that wouldn't ignite if you exited, or moonwalking across the map due to a glitch.

I'll wait a while and get more time in with my colony before I try to kill it.

Untrustedlife

Quote from: AwesumnisRawr188 on June 20, 2014, 05:48:33 AM
You try to break the game right? I love this game and love playing it. It's ridiculously addicting, and keeps my attemtion for hours upon hours. I don't want to see new stuff, well, a tiny bit(doesn't everyone?), but it'd be cool to be a part of something to make sure others enjoy the game when it's released. I beta tested for an iOS game called Junk Jack about a year ago and it was really fun. They had secret forums to post bugs and it was a great experience, especially the nice community. I also enjoyed breaking the game with fun glitches, like TNT that wouldn't ignite if you exited, or moonwalking across the map due to a glitch.

I like your colony management style " I'll try to kill my colony" you sir are awesome.
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

AwesumnisRawr188

Quote from: Untrustedlife on June 20, 2014, 09:23:11 AM
Quote from: AwesumnisRawr188 on June 20, 2014, 05:48:33 AM

I like your colony management style " I'll try to kill my colony" you sir are awesome.
Thanks ;)

After I finish setting my underground Fallout style vault, I think I'll throw some fun challenges into the mix, like shutting off power for a week or hydroponics have no light.