Rate your Epyk Pack experience.

Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Epyk

Quotei left it loading for about half an hour, but nothing, it's still there and if i left-click it crashes...
*edit: Even if i only select a single mod ,like alphamuffalo, the game won't work...

Now that is unusual. Game doesn't work even with a single mod?

I'm not sure what's wrong there.   :(
I would suggest a clean install entirely.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Try Epokalypse!

Catjaco

Quote from: Epyk on February 07, 2015, 05:18:28 PM
Quotei left it loading for about half an hour, but nothing, it's still there and if i left-click it crashes...
*edit: Even if i only select a single mod ,like alphamuffalo, the game won't work...

What do you mean with "clean install"?

Epyk

Quote from: Catjaco on February 08, 2015, 06:14:01 AM

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to finding the source of a problem. So I usually just re install everything entirely if everything I try to fix the problem doesn't work.

How I'd go on about this would to start with a clean RimWorld directory and delete the Ludeon Studios folder and see if this can fix things.
Try Epokalypse!

Catjaco

Quote from: Epyk on February 08, 2015, 06:31:33 AM
Quote from: Catjaco on February 08, 2015, 06:14:01 AM

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to finding the source of a problem. So I usually just re install everything entirely.

How I'd go on about this would to start with a clean RimWorld directory and delete the Ludeon Studios folder and hope for the best.

ok, i tried it, and i activated only few mods to see, now i'm waiting, but hope it doesn't take hours...
*edit: nothing to do, the game won't start with mods, and i don't know waht to do anymore

MAYBE i've found what made the game crash everytime... i'm activating mod per mod, and when ididn't activate aplhamuffalo everything worked!
Ok... after the tird mod it started crashing again... i don't know what to do now

hentiger

after update this pack 1.11r to 1.12r should i generate new map seed?

I love your pack

Everyday i visit this mod forum for check your pack's update
Preapologize about my linguistic skills. I live in non-english speak world... My word choice and writing skills would be awful

Epyk

Quote from: hentiger on February 08, 2015, 07:30:04 AM
after update this pack 1.11r to 1.12r should i generate new map seed?

I love your pack

Everyday i visit this mod forum for check your pack's update

Very much appreciate it!
1.11r to 1.12r doesn't require a new map. IceSheet is an amazing mod that allows you to play in the ice biomes. It's a very fun challenge not being able to grow crops all year, not to mention the brutal cold.
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: elStrages on February 01, 2015, 04:09:39 AM
Hey E I was looking at the download, I know you have given an order to the mods but have you thought about renaming them? as in put a number at the start e.g. '1.' '13.' etc that way people can quickly add them in game instead of trying to find them, this wouldn't actually effect the game in anyway and make the pack more user friendly

Darn! Just remembered this.

I will number the mods in their recommended order next update. I promise!  :-X
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quoteok, i tried it, and i activated only few mods to see, now i'm waiting, but hope it doesn't take hours...
*edit: nothing to do, the game won't start with mods, and i don't know waht to do anymore

MAYBE i've found what made the game crash everytime... i'm activating mod per mod, and when ididn't activate aplhamuffalo everything worked!

So alpha muffalo is what causing your game to crash? That's strange.
Try Epokalypse!

MrWashingToad

Epyk,  Was running your mod pack w/ ice sheet loaded (2nd to last to load) and Wastelander's "Prison Improvements" pack - have had very little issues. Startup seems fine - however Cybernetic Storm mod always throws an error over trying to spawn an ear or jaw somewhere on the map for some reason on startup (did this with only that mod - and reported to elStranges). When I loaded from save with all the packs in it kept looping something on error, which file do I need to get a hold of to post the error log. I closed the error log thing and game ran OK, but it was looping a weird error pretty quickly.
Kickstarter Influencer tier backer. Last Name in Game: Sewell
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdrI_JSqof-Zk1j9-kBKXjQ
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/MrWashingToad
Twitter: @MrWashingToad

Epyk

Quote from: Tasher on February 09, 2015, 09:06:51 AM
Epyk,  Was running your mod pack w/ ice sheet loaded (2nd to last to load) and Wastelander's "Prison Improvements" pack - have had very little issues. Startup seems fine - however Cybernetic Storm mod always throws an error over trying to spawn an ear or jaw somewhere on the map for some reason on startup (did this with only that mod - and reported to elStranges). When I loaded from save with all the packs in it kept looping something on error, which file do I need to get a hold of to post the error log. I closed the error log thing and game ran OK, but it was looping a weird error pretty quickly.

I'm interested in this looping error, can you post an image?
Try Epokalypse!

MrWashingToad

Quote from: Epyk on February 09, 2015, 09:29:09 AM
Quote from: Tasher on February 09, 2015, 09:06:51 AM

I'm interested in this looping error, can you post an image?

The screenshot doesn't do it justice - the numbers on the left side go by so fast they look like blurs.

[attachment deleted due to age]

MrWashingToad

Wouldn't fit both the screenshot and this, but here is the world, and save file, and the modsconfig file. Running your pack v1.11r + ice sheet 1.02 and prison enhancements mods - in that order.

MrWashingToad

Wiped saves, worlds and started fresh. Using 1.12s, and then the Prison Improvements pack as last mod. Seems to working better now. Loaded from save no issues. This is the world generation error log when I first landed. Haven't seen any other errors yet (except the crazy textures missing thing - easily fixed by reloading).