[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Zakhad

Quote from: Owlchemist on August 19, 2016, 06:22:52 AM
4 years and you don't even have the tier 1 benches setup? Holy crap. How have you not restarted by now, lol.

You need 16 mechanisms between the machining table, assembly table, and furnace. I think each ship chunk drops... 2 or 3? There should have definitely been at least 8 ship chunks spawned with the map when you started.

The spawn rate at the start of the game is fine but as the game progresses other incidents unlock and override the falling ship debri ones, or make them much less likely to happen. If i can get a hand assembler then I'm golden as i can disassemble plenty of metal walls around the map :P

*Edit downloaded new version started again... Holy shit everything's changed lol +1 to lack of early game mechanisms needed*

canadus

hi again.

thanks for your reply owl,,
would you say version a14 (4) is more easy then the old a13 (3.5) version
i liked how hard a13 was..  ??
cheers
Canadus

kaptain_kavern

It's hard to say because , nothing never really reach a finished state.

Each alpha, after updates, Skyarkh has to wait for mods to be updated before putting them in the pack. Not to mention those which are abandoned ...

So it's not that easy to compare, it really depend

sidfu

if u start as tribal wtf is the research for the butcher table at? i dug thru the files and just couldnt find it.

Xotoi

Cant load savegame, got smth like this

Exception from asynchronous event: System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Verse.Pawn,Combat_Realism.Loadout].Add (Verse.Pawn key, Combat_Realism.Loadout value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[LoadoutAssignment,Pawn,Loadout] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[LoadoutAssignment,Pawn,Loadout] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.LoadoutManager.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PostLoadInitter.DoAllPostLoadInits () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.LoadData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.SavedGameLoader.LoadGameFromSaveFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.RootMap.<Start>m__5A3 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Any ideas?

Crazytoast42

One thing the help tab won't tell me is.. how do I get nitre? Do I mine it, produce it somewhere? I need it really bad for compost but I don't know where to get it from :(

Owlchemist

Quote from: Crazytoast42 on August 19, 2016, 08:32:12 PM
One thing the help tab won't tell me is.. how do I get nitre? Do I mine it, produce it somewhere? I need it really bad for compost but I don't know where to get it from :(

You can mine it, it's semi-common and I often see it along the exposed outer cliffs. Failing that, the mine extractor can pull it up for you. I sort of prioritize getting the extractor up asap in my early game.

sidfu

Quote from: Crazytoast42 on August 19, 2016, 08:32:12 PM

nitre is mined or bought. so u probaly have to dig if u see no exposed

lookes like the kiln is broken. u can build it and add bills but they wont do more than fuel it they wont do the bills.

dr3am3r5

Quick question; Can I disable the in-game clock mod included in this mod. I get somewhat annoyed by it. No offense meant to the author or Hardcore SK team.
Thanks and regards

Zakhad

The real time clock located in the main game options menu *show real time clock? i thought it was disabled by default, unless I misunderstood what you're referring too.

dr3am3r5

Yes that is disabled but there is the In Game Clock mod added as a part of Cataclysm. I was referring to this.

New in 2.5: Cataclysm
- High Caliber (Adds some new amazing weapons.) by eatKenny
- Fenris (Adds Fenrir as subEvent from Eclipse.) by Kaballah
- In-game Clock (Adds clocks in the upper right corner of the screen.) by TP108 <=======

FlipFlop1st

At start all my people die right after landing. Ship parts raining from the sky, nobody survives. Is this intended?

PS: green is not a primary colour right? :)

Griffith

Quote from: FlipFlop1st on August 20, 2016, 03:58:19 AM
At start all my people die right after landing. Ship parts raining from the sky, nobody survives. Is this intended?

PS: green is not a primary colour right? :)

Thought I finally had a spawn where no one dies, saved the colony and started and the last debris landed on all 3 of my guys. Instantly whiping my out... ahaha

FlipFlop1st

So Hardcore SK is not playable at the moment :(
(with the tribe scenario there are no raining ship parts, but I dont want tribes again)
Could somebody tell us how to survive Armageddon at gamestart please?

Greetings and thx

FlipFlop1st

1. "Armageddon" at the start is avoidable by picking Tribes, then with scenario editor change to your wanted settings and Colony as startingtype.

2. Why is the butchertable not free from the start? it is under Production 1 and Production 1 has 500 in research and is industrial. Impossible to have enough food.
That is gamebreaking, pls fix