[A11b] Enhanced Defence - 0.19.1 - 07/07/2015 (New Poll)

Started by Jaxxa, October 06, 2014, 03:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this be separate mods or one big mod split into modules. (Read Page 30)

Keep it as it is
101 (49.3%)
Split it up into separate mods
104 (50.7%)

Total Members Voted: 205

MrWashingToad

Jaxxa -

Not sure if this is the mod causing the issue, but it's the only one loaded that came up with a result for "GrowingNow()" when I ran a search on my mods folder.

I had to wipe my output_log.txt file because of stacked errors from the same issue - was over 1.06GB large (after many many hours of playing, after 1 hour after wipe of file, already to ~100kb of filesize with most of these being the same error).

Error I'm getting recurring is:
Custom GrowingNow()
(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

After about 1 year of game time, game is slow slow, it's faster to run on speed 1 than speed 3.
Kickstarter Influencer tier backer. Last Name in Game: Sewell
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdrI_JSqof-Zk1j9-kBKXjQ
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/MrWashingToad
Twitter: @MrWashingToad

skullywag

Epyk is using an old version he needs to update, ive let him know.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Jaxxa

Yes, was a bug in a previous version and should be fixed in the latest version.

I don't know if Epyk would be making a new version with Alpha 9 around the corner.

Asfalto

SupremeSoviet

So I have this mod in the epyk pack how do you build the Stargate?  And what is its actual function?

Redshadow

Quote from: SupremeSoviet on February 21, 2015, 04:00:28 PM
So I have this mod in the epyk pack how do you build the Stargate?  And what is its actual function?
Have you, uh, have you read the description of the item? It allows you to send resources & colonists to other colonies.
It's similar to the Drop Pod system, you put colonists into it by drafting them and sending them next to it.
Once they're in the stargate, you can build a stargate in any other world and call them back out to be used in your colony
Yes, I made my icon in a game called LittleBigPlanet...

skullywag

Jaxxa forgot to say my PODs mod has Updated code for shields, cant remember if anything changed in it though, incase you havent got to it yet.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Yas

Hey there,

your already working on A9 upgrade? My colony defence feels super unenhanced atm. Do you have an idea when it will be finished yet? Id appreciate any sign of life :)

Jaxxa

Quote from: SupremeSoviet on February 21, 2015, 04:00:28 PM
From the looks of it the Stargate was not included in the epyk pack. It looks like only certain modules were included, or at least mentioned on the first post.

Quote from: skullywag on February 21, 2015, 04:21:22 PM
Jaxxa forgot to say my PODs mod has Updated code for shields, cant remember if anything changed in it though, incase you havent got to it yet.

Thanks for the offer but I have the shields mostly working now.

Quote from: Yas on February 21, 2015, 04:52:56 PM
Hey there,

your already working on A9 upgrade? My colony defence feels super unenhanced atm. Do you have an idea when it will be finished yet? Id appreciate any sign of life :)

Work is progressing on this mod, although I don't want to give an ETA.
That will depend on how much time I have and how long things take to get done, both of which I don't know at the moment. But it is progressing.

MadsMartinMadsen

Nice to hear there will probably be an update, like this mod a lot.
Dont worry about the time it takes, at least I can wait. I mean dont stress about it, when you have time and want to do it is great  ;)
So thank you for the work you put into it.

Ruin

Also really happy to hear that this one is being updated.  I really like the Embrasures, Vents and Laser Drill from this one.  Thanks for all your effort Jaxxa.  :D

Mussels

also looking forward to the update - these things feel like they belong in the game.

maybe make the fortress shields more powerful against those damn minigun wielding mechas in the next update too? :D

Morlow

+1 on this mod being awesome! Looking forward to the update.

Zaraelys

I love this mod. Looking forward to it being updated for A9.