[A13] Social interactions with the criminally insane

Started by TheNewNo2, April 10, 2016, 12:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNewNo2

Johanson the chef was armed with a plasteel knife, and he went crazy. This was not the first time it had happened, but the first time he had been unarmed. That time he broke the colony dog's leg.

This time he killed the dog. Then he stabbed all the other three colonists, including tearing the leg off one, leaving all three bleeding on the ground.

During their time bleeding on the ground, they had some lovely social interactions with Johanson, despite him being off his rocker and the person who had just stabbed them several times.

Bit iffy that.

Mihsan

Little bit related:
There was a marriage and straight after it's ended (or is it still counts as part of marriage? people was all in that room chatting) one guy starts social fight with a bride, kills her in fist fight... And this guy is still a good friend of husband widower with pathetic -10 social penalty for "killing colonist". How about some bloody vendetta instead of that?

P.S.: Also once I saw how two dudes was fighting, then stoped, took some food and was eating face-to-face at a table... just funny.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
Pain, agony and mechanoids.

TheNewNo2

I should also add that, in the middle of assaulting my base, under fire from turrets and colonists, the pirates seemed to find time to have lots of nice chats.

A time and a place, guys!

ison

I think the only bug here is that pawns randomly interact with downed or broken pawns. Fixed, thanks.