Reasons and Goals

Started by pollgg12, October 11, 2014, 07:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pollgg12

this system would give you different reasons and goals instead of just trying to get off the planet
I have listed a few of these "reasons and goals"

-Contract Miner
You need to make money and fast mine ores like metal silver gold and send it to your employers and if you don't you run the risk of being stuck here. forever
(you would have a permanent trading post near the planet to trade the resources you found and buy weapons and such but don't forget you need to pay up at the end of each month/week or the treading post will leave and you will be stuck there

-Military
you are the spear head of the military expansion program arose the galaxy it is you job to secure the region of the planet and stop all other apposing force your not the only one that had an eye one this hidden resource gem (you would start off with more weapons and armor and have bigger raids from apposing military forces)

-Bandits
You kill, Steal, and break stuff its what you live for and why your here and no one is going to stop you
(i don't know what this would be for but i will think of something)

-Tribes
You are the leader of an ancient people. some may think your descendants crashed here long long ago and never told there children they where from the stars. it is up to you to figure out how you got here what happened and what this planets secretes are. or stay alive.

-Cultists
You live breath walk and kill for your god you must not let its name fall into obscurity and grow its strength (you bring your god offerings and things go your way)

-Colonists
You are one of the many Convicts. refuges. explores. and just the pick and mix down on there luck people seeking a new life

-Mechanoid Hive
You are the newly rebooted AI core in command of a ancient mech race know as the Mechanoid's some may seek your secrets but the would must never know of what you really are
(play as mechs)

-Researcher's
you are the planetary that's landing on a planet that as been untouched in eons its your job your no its DUTY to find out what makes the globe tick and find out whats really happening beyond the surface (More research that need certain items to be finished and it will lead to "something")
Some people call it cannibalism i call it recycling

keylocke