[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Something weird going on with my additional lighting repo on github, just pulled a brand new version and made an update, hopefully thats all back in order now, you should be able to place stuff under ceiling lamps now etc.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

skullywag

timeandtherani: could possibly be the capital C on Cloth being missing.

Kaballah

Hey I have a suggestion for Natural Floors:  the Well checks a radius around it for water tiles, which is perfect.  Could you also allow it to be placed on ice tiles that are NOT within a similar radius to rock tiles, basically assuming there could be water under the ice?  So you couldn't place the well just anywhere on ice, but only if it's a pretty large patch of ice (like a lake that has frozen over).

skullywag

haha i hit the same issue on ice sheet yesterday, I have a plan for the well placement that 1000101 suggested, leave it with me.

Kaballah

Kaballah

The compost bin probably should not break down stuff placed in it if it's below freezing.
e: Actually I take that back, real compost heaps generate their own heat  ???

Serphy

I got a Problem with Extended Storage, I cant get my char to eat meal from it, and i try to force them to eat, it sais "no path", they can still get on their own, but I cant order them to eat or haul

Highlandman

Is the Roofbomb mod working as intended? The debug log refers a research project, but I can build it right at the start of a new save.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

skullywag

ermmm it works fine for me and others? you on the latest version, can you also attach the output.log file form your rimworld_(versionnumber)_data folder inside your install folder (second folder down usually)

Highlandman

I found out what the problem was by checking the log, turns out it was related to unity web player, after installing it the mod works as intended. :P

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

hoochy

Should the storage mod allow the trading beacons to see them? IT seems the beacons area of effect excludes the buildings and they don't show up in the trade window either.

skullywag

should behave exactly as the vanilla equipment rack, do they behave this way?

Ohraz

Quote from: skullywag on May 10, 2016, 02:36:16 AM
should behave exactly as the vanilla equipment rack, do they behave this way?

uploaded this img for you to take a look at skully http://imgur.com/reW3A6J

hope this helps

skullywag

RagingLoony

Any chance of getting a compatibility patch for the dermal regenerator and combat realism? with both installed the dermal regen has no bills in it's menu