[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jodie Rosewood

Hi,
prepare carefully is a very wonderful mod. I´m totaly happy to play with it and create my family with it to send it into a unknown planet.

Now I have a Problem with the relationships.
I create 3 Charakters , one man, and two women.

The man is the lover of woman (a) and the father of woman (b)
woman (a) is the lover of the man and the mother of woman (b)
woman (b) is the child of both.
if i set the relationship like that, the game/mod automatically set the man and woman (a) as exlovers (automatically ex lover and me-choosen lover exist at the same time)

mostly the "exlover" problem creates itself when the game starts. the 3 persons landing and than at social you can see that the man and woman (a) are lovers  and exlovers (wich deletes 15 sympathie points).

If they are married it creates the same problem. I don´t understand why. I think its a bug. I hope you can help me :)

thanks

hunter 51

Can someone please make a ALPHA 13 edb prepare carefully mod.

EdB

EdB

Quote from: Jodie Rosewood on September 23, 2016, 10:17:12 AM
Hi,
prepare carefully is a very wonderful mod. I´m totaly happy to play with it and create my family with it to send it into a unknown planet.

Now I have a Problem with the relationships.

Unfortunately, creating relationships like this is a problem right now.  I do plan on fixing it at some point.

facc00

Its too bad there isnt a semi fix to randomize relationships so we can still choose gear and people it self and suck it up on the relationship.  I cant even force load the mod and I wanted to start from scratch.  Hope I dont get a bunch of lazy colonists starting off ;p

facc00

lance789

thank you for the a15 update!! dont know if it works for me yet but i appreciate it being here ;3;

duduluu

Hello, EdB!
I'd translated you mods to Chinese.
Could you allow add the language data to your mods?
So that player those subscribe you steam workshop can use your mod in Chinese.
If it's ok, tell me your email by messege, I'd be grateful to you!
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

KVPod

Hey I've got a suggestion you could add to the relationship tab for colonists. If it is possible (I think it is always randomized) you could add an option to set the hidden (it's hidden in regular gameplay, but can be seen with dev mode enabled by looking at the social tab on colonists) compatibility and attraction values between colonists. This would save many re-rolls.

Dragoon

There is a relationships tab, but nothing for the compatibility thing.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Jorlem

I noticed an oddity/bug when setting up a few characters to illustrate a a scene.  Specifically, if the biological and chronological ages are set to the same value, the chronological age is reduced by one:

Also, is there a way to spawn new prepared characters into an existing save?  Or will I need to start a new landing whenever I need to add more actors?

Hydromancerx

I know you can save character in the prepare carefully mod, but it would be nice to be able to save characters after the game starts. Such as some random NPC comes and you get to like them. And you want to re-use them in another game start, but don't want to have to write down every stat about them.

In short please make a "save player" work for in game players.

gabrielziller

I downloaded the mod, but i'm having an error. i dont know if that error is from the game, or the mod. someone can help me?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=793367333

Srice5350

Quote from: gabrielziller on November 04, 2016, 02:02:36 PM
I downloaded the mod, but i'm having an error. i dont know if that error is from the game, or the mod. someone can help me?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=793367333

This seems like there are assets from mods no longer installed on the ground there, and that's why there are the red x's. Try loading mods that you used on that save previously, and try to remove all the modded stuff before uninstalling the mod, or simply, just start a new save.

Shieldris

Hello, I love your mod, it's amazing and I can't play without it after installing :)
But there's one little issue with the interface, the add items interface in particular.
It should allow users to type a specific number of the amount of items they want to have. Like...it hurts my finger a lot to click the mouse ninety nine times just to get the amount of silver I'll get in the beginning from 1 to 100. :(
Anyway...good job.