[1.0] [WIP] TwitchWorld - When RimWorld meet Twitch

Started by Resnox, October 22, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resnox

When RimWorld meet Twitch
(DISCLAIMER : I'm not English, I'm French... So expect some mistakes.)

What is it?
TwitchWorld is a mod which try to make Twitch interact with Rimworld

What it does
TwitchWorld can do a lot of things at the moment :
-It connect to your chat and provide a secured connection with tokens, so nobody can flood elsewhere than their own chat
-When your viewers are present to your stream (and follow you), they collect points, which can be use later to buy things, like incidents in your game!
-Votes appear and your chat need to decide on what will happen to you. To help you or harm you!
-(Optionnal) Every subs (or resub) can receive a colonist when they notify their subscriptions. Subgift do the same too.
-(Optionnal) Every donation in Bits will give points to the donor while you will receive actual Bits in game which can't be sold, but are very beautiful, nice to make some furnitures...
-Everybody can see their points on the website, no flood on your chat!
-And a lot incoming !

Where can I download it?
Well, at the moment, it's on progress. And to be honnest, except if you are French the mod is not translated (I'm currently working on it! But I need to translate the mod AND the website)

Some screen, and clips
I'll try to get you some clips to show you the mod
(They might however be in french)

Links
TwitchWorldLabs (currently in French only) : http://resnox.as2pik.ovh/

If you are interested, come back later, I'm working hard on this mod and I hope you will love it
Of course, source will be available in the file if you don't trust me

Maverik

This is an amazing idea, deserves his own game, the only problem is you need big requisites to try it (viewers) so the playerbase of this mod will be small.

I think the most interesting thing about this project It would be if you added many possibilities of hurting the player from the audience, that the anonymous people was the Storyteller, probably a cruel and implacable one.