[Mod Request] Relationships

Started by Graphical, May 06, 2015, 04:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graphical

Can someone make a simple mod where there is a mood boost instead of a minus for sharing bedrooms?

Thats really all I'm asking for - don't have enough time to figure it out myself.

BTW, there really is no ACTUAL mod for relationships between people. Well, there is, but its a crappy sex mod.
If someone could make a simple passive mod where pawns like being together, sharing bedrooms that would be amazing.

With the joy system now in the game, it feels like the colonist's emotions matter a lot more, so this makes a lot of sense.

LanMc

Quote from: Graphical on May 06, 2015, 04:11:59 AM
Can someone make a simple mod where there is a mood boost instead of a minus for sharing bedrooms?

Thats really all I'm asking for - don't have enough time to figure it out myself.

BTW, there really is no ACTUAL mod for relationships between people. Well, there is, but its a crappy sex mod.
If someone could make a simple passive mod where pawns like being together, sharing bedrooms that would be amazing.

With the joy system now in the game, it feels like the colonist's emotions matter a lot more, so this makes a lot of sense.

I love this idea!!!  I would like to see my colonists finding love.  And there could be drawbacks too if someone they cared about got sick or died. 

Lan
Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

NetPirate76

This is a great idea, possible addition to it would be kids from such relationship...
Check out my YouTube channel, here the RimWorld playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY1e6n4_FHG

tylers2001

Not to be a twat but i actually requested something that basically matched what you are saying but i don't think anyone really cared because that was before i started posting a lot.
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

RickyMartini

Ok, here ya go, they now feel loved when sleeping together, cute little change in a def. Keep in mind that this is actually a huge nerf for the game, it makes some things much easier,

Bedroom Love Mod

LanMc

Quote from: Skissor on May 08, 2015, 06:03:42 PM

Ok, here ya go, they now feel loved when sleeping together, cute little change in a def. Keep in mind that this is actually a huge nerf for the game, it makes some things much easier,

Bedroom Love Mod

Cool I will give this a try!!  Thanks!!!

Lan
Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

Graphical

NetPirate76

He is not involved in that haha I hope this mod makes the cut though, it could solve the permanent shortage of available people in the colony. Plus it would be interesting to see certain traits get passed on to the next generation...
Check out my YouTube channel, here the RimWorld playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY1e6n4_FHG