Another Game?

Started by Patrick, May 15, 2017, 01:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Anyone Tired Of RimWorld?
Why Not Another Game? Anyone?
Suggestions:
1)Make It The Same As Rimworld But A 3D One (I Know Seems To Much..)
2)Make It You Can Travel To Other Worlds..
3)Make It That You Can Build By Needing A Bunch Of Tools Such As Hammers,Pliers ETC.

Thats All I Can Think... May Be Suggest In The Comments For More  ;D ;D

Headshotkill

Nah I kinda like Rimworld as it is...

iceteazz

Quote from: Patrick on May 15, 2017, 01:42:37 AM
Anyone Tired Of RimWorld?
Why Not Another Game? Anyone?
Suggestions:
1)Make It The Same As Rimworld But A 3D One (I Know Seems To Much..)
2)Make It You Can Travel To Other Worlds..
3)Make It That You Can Build By Needing A Bunch Of Tools Such As Hammers,Pliers ETC.

Thats All I Can Think... May Be Suggest In The Comments For More  ;D ;D

_ I'm not tired of Rimworld because i play perma death, mistakes mean loss and deaths.

Edixo

Nothing says "Home Security" like 50 turrets

Listen1

I like new games. But are you advertising one or just asking for a impossible one?

In my humble opnion, Rimworld wouldn't work on 3D First or Third person, may work with something like Banished Style, but the combat would probably be clunky and would look like Age of Empires, which is not a bad thing, but would lose the strategy part of it.

To travel no another worlds, I didn't even managed to cleanse a planet of other factions, so I don't think it's necessary.

And the third option, will probably be implemented in Rimworld in the given time. I am sure it will happen.

mumblemumble

In my opinion, ELEMENTS of rimworld could work great in other games, such as the detailed health, or the social / mental health system...but the game itself would be a bit much

I would appreciate a turn based RPG, for instance, something like xcom including these features, but that hasn't been made yet.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Seriously Unserious

I would love to see the devs take on another game set in the Rimworld universe, borrowing those elements of Rimworld that make sense for the new game. This time maybe focusing on spacers on their ship traveling from planet/system to system trading, raiding, taking on mercenary jobs, bounty hunting, doing humanitarian missions, etc and all the while, trying to keep their ship running and their holds flush with silver.

BetaSpectre

Thought you could already travel to a new world with the ships or was it just changed to a simple ending?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

mabor0shi

Quote from: BetaSpectre on June 07, 2017, 03:31:36 AM
Thought you could already travel to a new world with the ships or was it just changed to a simple ending?
I didn't know that u could once travel to other worlds. Now finishing spaceship and launching it is the only good ending, the only way to "beat" RW.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Listen1

Quote from: mabor0shi on June 07, 2017, 07:40:04 PM
Quote from: BetaSpectre on June 07, 2017, 03:31:36 AM
I didn't know that u could once travel to other worlds. Now finishing spaceship and launching it is the only good ending, the only way to "beat" RW.

Actually, the other way would be deslocating until the place the Friendly AI points to you in the map. Where you board the ship, and receive the same ending.