Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AjaxTrinity

I wish that my wish for my cat to be able to talk will be granted in rhymes, like kazam
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your cats able to talk, but soon lined up in chalk will be your family
such a tragedy, your cat dispatched them happily, and hung em on the wall like a vanity.
I wish for a nice crisp coca cola

mabor0shi

Quote from: AjaxTrinity on April 08, 2017, 11:17:15 PM
I wish that my wish for my cat to be able to talk will be granted in rhymes, like kazaam
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your cats able to talk, but soon lined up in chalk will be your family
such a tragedy, your cat dispatched them happily, and hung em on the wall like a vanity.
I wish for a nice crisp coca cola
Not only did it rhyme, it was gangsta! Like Kazaam. Please do more corruptions. You don't have to rhyme. Unless you want to.
Granted: I have heard it "tastes like waste water". Some people like it, though. Just in case you are one of those people, I shook the bottle up before I gave it to you so that it would spray your face when you opened it.
'`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`'
I wish I could turn my sense of smell off and on at will.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

wafflep90

your wish is granted, you can now switch your sense of smell on or off at will but unfortunately if you do this all connections to your other senses will also shut down so your now either fully functioning or a senseless husk of a person

I wish for there to be a massive WikiLeaks about all hostile and friendly alien life that the worlds governments know of

mabor0shi

Granted. It turns out no government knows anything, although Canada has it's suspicions. jk|| WikiLeaks reveals that you have been given the ability to transform into any animal you touch and there's a secret alien infiltration of Earth by a parasitic race of aliens resembling large slugs, called Yeerks, that can take any living creature as a host by entering and merging with their brain through the ear canal. WikiLeaks says there's a few others with your same ability.Sure enough, they track you down and recruit you to help fight against the Yeerks.
You call yourselves: The Animorphs© It's a lot of work and you don't get paid for it. But you get to live out your furry fantasies in your down time, so it has it's perks.
🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘I wish my teeth would stay clean and white without needing to be brushed.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Unit5011

Your wish has been granted, but instead of your teeth being in your mouth, they sit in a dentist's office as a desk adornment, they are polished and deep bleached clean as a lie that the dentist uses on new victims patients.

I wish I worked at Bad Dragon.

mabor0shi

Quote from: Unit5011 on April 10, 2017, 06:38:45 PM
I wish I worked at Bad Dragon.
LOL why am I surprised that such a company exists?
granted::You'll be Junior Assistant Janitor at the Bad Dragon compound (offices, factory, warehouse, and testing facility) until your 5 year contract expires or until the world comes to it's senses and the company goes out of business. It's up to you to clean up the fluids that are left on the floor (and walls and ceiling) and to quietly dispose of the corpses of dragon dildo testers who don't survive.
You'll be making Arizona minimum wage, your fellow janitors don't speak English, and it's about to be hot as hell in Phoenix. On the plus side, it's a "fun & creative" work environment and you get a 30% employee discount.
'`"🐉'`"🐉'`"🐉'`"🐉'`"🐉'`"🐉'`"🐉'`"🐉'`"🐉'`"🐉'`"🐉'`"🐉'`"🐉'`"🐉'`"🐉
I wish I had a HTC Vive or whatever that VR is called and a computer that is more than adequate to use it with. Plus all the games.

wafflep90

Quote from: mabor0shi on April 10, 2017, 06:17:19 PM
Granted. It turns out no government knows anything, although Canada has it's suspicions. jk|| WikiLeaks reveals that you have been given the ability to transform into any animal you touch and there's a secret alien infiltration of Earth by a parasitic race of aliens resembling large slugs, called Yeerks, that can take any living creature as a host by entering and merging with their brain through the ear canal. WikiLeaks says there's a few others with your same ability.Sure enough, they track you down and recruit you to help fight against the Yeerks.
You call yourselves: The Animorphs© It's a lot of work and you don't get paid for it. But you get to live out your furry fantasies in your down time, so it has it's perks.
🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘I wish my teeth would stay clean and white without needing to be brushed.

Just saying this is not corrupted I loved this book series XD dream come true

AllenWL

Quote from: wafflep90 on April 11, 2017, 02:14:49 AM
Just saying this is not corrupted I loved this book series XD dream come true
It's your dream for the world to be slowly taken over by mind-controlling aliens slugs while you act as an unknown, unpaid hero(ine) fighting said mind-controlling aliens slugs by turning into animals for an hour at a time? Also, wikileaks has all the information about you, so all a yeerk needs to do is look up wikileaks, find out who you are, track you down, then use you to track down all the others and mind-control the lot of you.

Quote from: mabor0shi on April 10, 2017, 07:55:25 PM
I wish I had a HTC Vive or whatever that VR is called and a computer that is more than adequate to use it with. Plus all the games.
Your wish is granted. However, it turns out you are not very suited to VR games, and every time you use the headset, you will be assaulted by horrible motionsickness and visions of naked dancing leprechaun grandpas.

I wish I had the ability to look into the future.

mabor0shi

Thanks for the assist, Allen. I think wafflep90 lacks respect for the sacrifices those brave Animorphs made to protect our freedom. He thinks those books were just a bestiality Kama Sutra, but they were also kinda sad sometimes. Nostalgia clouds his judgement.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
granted: You have assumed the role of Nicolas Cage, a small time magician based in Las Vegas, who has limited clairvoyance - his ability allows him to see into the very immediate future. His gift makes him a target not only of a highly motivated and heavily armed group of terrorists but he's also wanted by the FBI. For more information, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_(2007_film)
Your genie got lazy on that one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish I got paid extremely well to do this.

Kegereneku

Granted, you were paid extremely well to do this, none of the other poster in this topic have ever been paid as much as you were to post stuff on the internet. You were paid so much more than them that it's even impossible to calculate the increase in percentage.
(You were paid one cent)

I wish for a popcorn bucket that is always full of freshly made (and delicious) popcorn no matter how much we consume

"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

mabor0shi

gRaNtEd You are inside a popcorn bucket that is always full of freshly made (and delicious) popcorn no matter how much you consume. It's not endless in every direction, so you might be able to swim/climb up and out, but the bucket might have a top on it. The saltiness of the popcorn is contributing to your death by dehydration. Maybe you should stop eating long enough to scream for help.
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
I wish my life had meaning.

keylocke

granted : the meaning of your life is endless human suffering with the occasional lulz from silly cat videos and then you die. the end.

i wish i was a hot lesbian doing nonstop sexy times with other hot lesbians.

mabor0shi

Quote from: keylocke on April 16, 2017, 09:55:02 AM
granted : the meaning of your life is endless human suffering with the occasional lulz from silly cat videos and then you die. the end.

i wish i was a hot lesbian doing nonstop sexy times with other hot lesbians.
dirty wish granted You are an uncomfortably hot lesbian engaging in nonstop sexy activities with other overheated lesbians. The heat is nearly unbearable, but you are compelled to continue doing sexy actions together. It's also uncomfortable because I am in the corner of the room. I stare at you, make lewd comments & disgusting hand/mouth gestures, and perform unorthodox masturbatory feats of strength and dexterity upon myself.
VvVvVVvVvVVvVvVVvVvVVvVvVVvVvVVvVvVVvVvVVvVvVVvVvVVvVvVVvVvVVvVvVVvVvVVvVvVVvVvV
Here's a simple one: I wish I could fly.

Minderbinder

Quote from: mabor0shi on April 19, 2017, 06:43:17 PM
Here's a simple one: I wish I could fly.
[/quote]

Wish granted. You can fly like Superman. However, you do not gain the ability to withstand the g-forces and friction that comes with it. You catch fire while testing your powers at high speeds, blacking out from both the pain and the lack of blood rushing to your head. This mercifully happens before you are sucked in through a jet engine.

I wish that I knew what Lost really was about.

Kegereneku

Granted, you are now 100% aware of how Entertainment Network ask their script writer to fake cliffhanger and "incredible revelation" to generate audience and money, and painfully aware of how they actively brainwash you into caring for emotional scene that are just copypasted script to them.
As a result you are also painfully aware of how stupid their consider their public to be and how right they are. The knowledge that any new show you start liking could actually be another ploy with a shitty ending to milk your money send you into perpetual depression.

I wish for the corruption of the next corrupted wish to be corrupted.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !