Much needed updates and ideas (Please consider!)

Started by greenknightsea, April 09, 2024, 11:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenknightsea

I've been playing Rimworld a year after it was first released on Steam and have seen several very good changes and DLCs over the years. However there have been a few things I have wanted to see, but never seen talked about, or implemented. I strongly urge the developers to consider adding these 2 quality of life features that would make the game a vastly more enjoyable experience.

These two suggestions are:

1) The ability to change the positions of the "Manual Priorities" under the work tab. The numbering system is decent, but it would be best to be able to move something like "Hauling/Cleaning" to the area after "Warding". This would allow for better colonist job delegation than has currently been possible even with mods.

2) The ability to "Abandon Areas" BUT still allow the system to remember all the buildings previously left behind, so it would be possible to revisit them later. (If a raid was happening when the area was abandoned you could just simulate the results of the raid and let the following destruction be what is left behind instead.)

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider these 2 features that would be a boon for the game we all currently love!

-Greenknightsea7-