Kinda gory idea ...

Started by Oxidus, August 26, 2015, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oxidus

So i was thinking many times and i though of idea that could pleasure vengeful minds.Did any bandit/pirate kill many of your pawns or your favorite pawn?Do you want to take revenge or show throphy of them?Well there would be this Trophy Mod.You kill a pawn and after death you can recover some of their body parts and make trophies out of them.Anyone watched GOT or read the books?What about decapitating head and putting it on a spike?Or how the Vale wildlings cut of the ears of their fallen enemies?What about cutting of the Ears and making a necklace of it?Or poking the corpses eyes out.?If this will catch be sure to adress me for the idea.
Requiescat in Pace,Mio Fello.

Toggle

Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Florius

Oh wauw, you are a dark person sir, but I can totally get this. Not sure how hard it is to make a mod for it because I read somewhere that you can't also harvest bionic stuff from pawns, because dead pawns turn into "items"...

Toggle

Exactly. So just make it so you can butcher the body for the parts, and then make recipes using the parts to build the scary objects. Mwahahaha.

Oxidus

Im just playing Rimworld and lost my fav prisoner that is there almost from beginning from Colony , still prisoner.He died during a siege fire when my walls caught and died of heatstroke during Toxic Fallout.I wanted my revenge but dead body is good as dead.

Too-DAMN-Much

+1 for this idea, anytime part of a raiding group escapes to the edge of the map after i kill the first i curse that i can't put the dead guy's head on a stake to scare away his friends :)

RoboticManiac

I wish it was possible to scare off or at least unnerve some would be raiders. If you're marching through piles of half decayed corpses, wandering past long dead individuals in gibbet cages, stumble upon a few mass graves and see a man's head stuck on a pointed stick while on your way to attack a settlement; you'd at least have second thoughts.

The current mood system doesn't really do a good job when it comes to intimidation or fear.

milon

Quote from: Z0MBIE2 on August 26, 2015, 07:15:11 PM
Exactly. So just make it so you can butcher the body for the parts, and then make recipes using the parts to build the scary objects. Mwahahaha.

Or even butcher the body for parts and install those parts on other colonists.  ;D

Quote from: RoboticManiac on September 01, 2015, 08:24:06 AM
I wish it was possible to scare off or at least unnerve some would be raiders. If you're marching through piles of half decayed corpses, wandering past long dead individuals in gibbet cages, stumble upon a few mass graves and see a man's head stuck on a pointed stick while on your way to attack a settlement; you'd at least have second thoughts.

The current mood system doesn't really do a good job when it comes to intimidation or fear.

We used to have a Fear system in the game.  And I bet it could be modded using the beauty mechanics, but increasing the chance to make an enemy flee instead.

Toggle

Yeah, I was wrong about the butcher part btw... You need C# to do that.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Toggle

Florius

Quote from: skullywag on September 02, 2015, 06:02:28 PM
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=8158.0

should i update it?

That would be awesome! Perhaps add more types of heads to it! (Perhaps random?)

Oxidus

Add a feature that spiked head will look same as victims.as i wrote at the start of a topic it would be cool to do things like butchering ears off and then make necklaces out of them and stuff like that.Kinda like cannibals in The Forest.

Too-DAMN-Much

Quote from: Oxidus on September 05, 2015, 04:22:55 PM
Add a feature that spiked head will look same as victims.as i wrote at the start of a topic it would be cool to do things like butchering ears off and then make necklaces out of them and stuff like that.Kinda like cannibals in The Forest.

awesome idea, but what will you use this currency for? just fear? maybe trade it for standing change as well?

Kairo Kemaro

This needs to happen, heads would look just lovely outside my friendly colony entrance.