[1.0] Cirrhosis?!

Started by Pizza Mode, June 18, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pizza Mode

Running a jungle game in 1.0 and have noticed a WHOLE LOT of liver cirrhosis affecting 1 of my colonists. He has a large tolerance (56% effect) to alcohol, yet in a matter of 2 quadrums has developed cirrhosis twice in 2 different livers. He doesn't have any traits or medical conditions that should make him prone, and other colonists have not developed any liver conditions.

I've also noticed that colonists really, and I mean REALLY hit the sauce hard, maybe that's why. In b18 colonists only drank sporadically except for the odd one that really liked beer (but in b18 I only saw 1 case of cirrhosis develop in an extreme case - and it was to extreme tolerance. There were more carcinomas than cirrhosis).

I'm gonna assume that either the drink-happy behavior or the extremely fast building of tolerance + liver disease is a bug. We're talking about beer here, even drinking 3 a day is gonna take a long time to cause serious health disorders.

Pizza Mode

here's a picture of his health

[attachment deleted due to age]

Pizza Mode

Update, ya there's something screwy in how the game is calculating the odds of developing cirrhosis. I forbade him from doing any drugs and now he got cirrhosis a 3rd time in a 3rd liver at the age of 18 while not even having greater than (large) tolerance