Prisoners not considered hostile?

Started by Shaithis, December 11, 2014, 03:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaithis

Was something changed in this build regarding rampaging prisoners? I keep an auto turret in my prisons to deal with riots but lately they no longer seem to auto-target berserk inmates. Also, I can draft my colonists and only the guy getting punched in the face by a berserk prisoner will fight back.

Lost Cause

I never put turrets into my prisoners rooms but I can tell you turrets wont target berserk allies or colonists either.
This is a good thing in the case of colonists and might be a good thing depending on your point of view with regard to your 'allies'.
Since they have a habit of standing about in my kill boxes, one of them having a mental break could result in up to 38 turrets opening fire straight through anyone else in the room. So if you don't want war, turrets ignoring berserkers is probably a good thing ^.^;
Personaly I want to see all my allies roasting slowly over and open fire... so I love alpha 8 <3
It doesn't matter how many arms a colonist has as long as one of them is a Minigun!

wolfman1911

Quote from: Lost Cause on December 11, 2014, 04:18:15 PMPersonally I want to see all my allies roasting slowly over and open fire... so I love alpha 8 <3

Kinda gives new meaning to the line from that song about 'Chestnuts roasting on an open fire' doesn't it?