[A17] More Vanilla Turrets (v1.8.5 29/5/2017)

Started by Marnador, January 21, 2015, 10:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marnador

A micro update.
I reworked how the Vulcan cannons work. Now they fire continuously (like a real mini-gun should), and switching targets on the fly rather than pausing. Which results in a MUCH higher DPS, and overall higher effectiveness when attacked by high numbers of enemies. As a result, it now takes much more power to operate.

Andy_Dandy

Downloading now. Look forward to playing with this mod again. Will improve my mood with ca 25%. ;)

WHiZ

Im getting this error...

Failed to prepare thing definitions for EdB Interface inventory dialog.  Failed on Artillery_DevastatorBomb

Andy_Dandy

I seem to have problems with EdB UI-mod as well. It won't work after I added More Vanilla Turrets to my mods. I get the same main messege as the chap above.

Marnador

Quote from: Andy_Dandy on July 16, 2015, 10:36:28 AM
I seem to have problems with EdB UI-mod as well. It won't work after I added More Vanilla Turrets to my mods. I get the same main messege as the chap above.
Oops, let me try and fix it.

Marnador

Alright sorry for missing that. I forgot adding one of the new graphic format strings to the shell itself.
It should be fixed now.
Let me know if it works alright.

Andy_Dandy

Quote from: Marnador on July 16, 2015, 04:17:52 PM
Alright sorry for missing that. I forgot adding one of the new graphic format strings to the shell itself.
It should be fixed now.
Let me know if it works alright.

Now it works very well it seems. Thanks for the fast hotfix.

Topper

Thanks! The Boom Rats complex link says a9...is that good for alpha 11b too ? 

Marnador

Quote from: Topper on July 17, 2015, 12:08:33 AM
Thanks! The Boom Rats complex link says a9...is that good for alpha 11b too ?
Oh no, not yet. But I could update it too eventually.

Dr. Z

Nice, one of my must-haves finally updated when I think about a new colony, big thanks.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Supershark88

I love this mod because it adds a little more variety to the bland, regular turret. Just about to start a new colony on Alpha 12 and was wondering if this mod could be added midway through.

Andy_Dandy

Just a suggestion: I'd love to see research costs atleast doubbled now, to reflect the new rebalancing of research better.