[B18] Plucker's MODLIST - APC and Tank deaths now spawn units (19/06/18)

Started by Chicken Plucker, November 20, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which faction in the modlist is your favourite?

Umbra Company!
17 (13.4%)
War Mongrels!
22 (17.3%)
Elite Crew!
7 (5.5%)
Task Force: 141!
9 (7.1%)
Task Force: STALKER!
16 (12.6%)
I know its not in the options, but kittens and puppies.
45 (35.4%)
British Armed Forces!
11 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 127

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: Mosser on March 16, 2018, 06:39:34 AM
Hi CP, I tried to download your umbra company mod and realized that although the name of the file is "umbra company", it actually contains task force stalker mod

Hey, hey! I believe I have fixed it now since the Elite Crew addition, I saw it at google drive and I just went "oof"

Chicken Plucker

Hotfixed errors involving the C4 for Rimmu-Nation weapons, whenever Elite Crew was loaded above Rimmu-Nation weapons it caused errors for the bomber pawnkind.

von_schtirlitz

Are these faction mods RN:W dependent or are they their own thing? Would be really cool and challenging to have these guys in CE with the existing RN:W patch.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: von_schtirlitz on March 17, 2018, 04:15:03 PM
Are these faction mods RN:W dependent or are they their own thing? Would be really cool and challenging to have these guys in CE with the existing RN:W patch.

Independent from RN: W, though the factions wouldn't be compatible since they would be carrying no ammo. Also the tanks would need to be patched for CE as well

Chicken Plucker

new update is up, folder names have been changed, I advise the users to delete the old mod folders, thanks!

Chicken Plucker

New faction added:

Mod description:
After the events of [REDACTED], a rogue Lt. Gen. Shepherd was killed in action by Cpt. John "Soap" MacTavish and the Task Force 141 was disavowed.

All the remaining members of Task Force 141 are either eliminated or on the run.

Chicken Plucker

New faction added:

Mod description:
War Mongrels or "собаки войны" are infamous for "ethnic cleansings". What started off as a small paramilitary group based in Eastern Europe, ended up as a world-wide problem.

Chicken Plucker

A little test video of an Elite Crew bomber having a 1v1 with a BMP-3 fighting vehicle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKPGA0X3DS4

(in case anybody wants to see how BMP-3s behave and how effective their armor is, okay that's enough I'm gonna sleep.)

Chicken Plucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JynYvEFN6g

just did some testing, Task Force 141 vs Spetsnaz, obviously whoever wins in combat changes depending on the variables and situation or advantages, but I thought it was just a fun thing to see.

I changed the update notes in front page, I'd like to specify that I deleted files involving C4 and airstrikes for factions that do not use them (e.g. Task Force 141, Task Force STALKER) which might cause saves breaking IF you do not use Rimmu-Nation: Weapons or the other factions that have those files. (hopefully a rare amount of you)

I'm sorry about this, but deleting them was the only way to make Serbia Strong or C4 bomb plant sounds work, because it caused issues having them around. Thankfully, you can fix your save by having Rimmu-Nation Weapons enabled, since it has all of that at base.

If you always had RN: W enabled, there's nothing to worry about.

Apologies for future problems like these, always a lot of issues at testing

PS: Special thanks to Skullywag for setting me free from my Poll curse, it's no longer broken!

carnifex2005

Hi. Thanks for the great mods. I downloaded and installed the War Mongrels mod but found that I can't craft anything at the "Vodka Tailor" bench. I do  have the Steam version of the Rimnu-nation mod. Does that update automatically for compatibility with the War Mongrels mod or will I have to download that mod separate from Steam?

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: carnifex2005 on March 27, 2018, 01:21:11 AM
Hi. Thanks for the great mods. I downloaded and installed the War Mongrels mod but found that I can't craft anything at the "Vodka Tailor" bench. I do  have the Steam version of the Rimnu-nation mod. Does that update automatically for compatibility with the War Mongrels mod or will I have to download that mod separate from Steam?

Thanks for informing me, latest update has fixed it. There was a missing WorkGiver I forgot to add, so colonists would ignore bills, but now its been added.

Also some items will need research before they show up on the work bench, such as the power armor needing power armor research

carnifex2005

Quote from: Chicken Plucker on March 27, 2018, 01:32:17 AM
Quote from: carnifex2005 on March 27, 2018, 01:21:11 AM

Thanks for informing me, latest update has fixed it. There was a missing WorkGiver I forgot to add, so colonists would ignore bills, but now its been added.

Also some items will need research before they show up on the work bench, such as the power armor needing power armor research

Thanks for the quick update. Issue is fixed now.

Chicken Plucker

New major update:

More previews: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1206139060

I haven't slept all night, British military faction is coming soon. Goodni- morning

Chicken Plucker

just fixed a minor hiccup, sorry for those who just downloaded, the UKSF using the same helmet issue is fixed, along with the RMC beret being replaced

Chicken Plucker

lots of updates, gonna be working on the British Armed Forces coding now, all textures are finished!

(except for the harness and Parka I haven't updated yet, rip)