[1.0] My Shotty

Started by Thom Blair III, August 26, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thom Blair III

[1.0] My Shotty

WARNING: With this mod installed, raiders may have this gun! There is no defense against this gun!

One shot can kill any creature, as will one melee attack. Also, it's range and accuracy is powerful enough to hit anything on the map.

I got tired of my little old ladies getting jumped by timber wolves and grizzlies early game while out harvesting strawberries, so I made a one shot kill gun. It will kill anything at any range on the screen in one shot, as long as there is a clear line of fire. It also will kill in one blow in melee (I think, but I haven't figured out how to get an animal to melee on command). Anyway, it's ridiculous, but I made it and it's for B18. If anyone wants it, here it is.
(If nothing else, it's kinda fun just to spawn tons of centipedes all across the screen and watch how fast they all get killed :D )

Steam Workshop
Dropbox
Older versions and all my other Rimworld mods on Dropbox
I was surprised to read about Angkor Thom in Cambodia. I looked up what "Thom" means and it's "big" or "great", so my avatar icon is ធំ which is "Thom" in Khmer.

Umbreon117

"A repurposed A10 Warthog"
Now I want an actual A10 in the game >.>
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

Thom Blair III

I was surprised to read about Angkor Thom in Cambodia. I looked up what "Thom" means and it's "big" or "great", so my avatar icon is ធំ which is "Thom" in Khmer.

rawrfisher

If you design it as a mechanoid you can have em
Also I know a specific modder who would have fun with making patchs for em
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Thom Blair III