Oh, look who's coming for dinner...

Started by Megfir, January 27, 2014, 01:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megfir

This fella with a sad story appeared.

http://imgur.com/4aGeslj

At first I was like: "Tynan, no. You can't make your character have magic powers, that's not fair." But then: "Oh..." So this is what his descriptions say:

"Tynan was a worthless child. Despite being born into a good family, he failed to live up to expectations, spending his time selling cigarettes to 15-year-olds."

"Tynan was an incompetent magician, who performed for low wages - usually in front of children."

So, he decided to come throw molotow cocktails at our poor crash survivors' hovels. Tough break, man. Life is hard. But don't you worry, we'll get you rehabilitated and give you some honest work. If you don't die, that is. Because we are gonna shoot you first.

Jones-250

Yup, got him too.  ;D  First guy to walk in trough the door. My Tynan is quite a crappy magician as well.  ::) Had him slave a hard days work at the mineral mine as punishment for his assault. Now he´s productive member of Fort Kleiner. I have him as a farmer nowdays, peaceful -and important- work in my newly formed (and somewhat underfed) colony. He carries a shotgun, naturally.
Skill,
  Cohesion
      and a Forward spirit.