[MOD] (Alpha 8) Liandri Corp. Weapons (v1.3d Conversion)

Started by Hunter712, December 16, 2014, 12:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter712

Disclaimer
I in no way intend to take credit for the original work done by Austupaio. He created a rather fantastic weapons mod that sadly has gone outdated over the course of the past several months, this is only my conversion it from the last updated version (Alpha3).

This conversion includes an assortment of weapons from the Quake and Unreal Tournament universe, aswell as various custom weapons.
Special Liandri trade ships will fly into orbit every now and then to support your Liandri needs!

UT99 Weapons
Enforcer - Heavy Pistol
AR770 - Assault Rifle
GES - Bio Rifle
ASMD - Shock Rifle
Pulse Gun - Assault Weapon
Flak Cannon - CQC Weapon
Ripper - Assault Weapon

Ballistics Weapons Mod Weapons
XRS-10 - Silenced Machine Pistol
XRS-10 Akimbo - Dual Machine Pistols
Fifty-9 - Heavy Machine Pistol
E-23 ViPeR - Plasma Assault Weapon
M46 Combat Rifle - Heavy Assault Rifle
R9 Ranger Rifle - Light Rifle
R78A1 'Raven' - Sniper Rifle
M925 GPMG - Heavy Machine Gun
M353 SAW - Light Machine Gun
BORT-85 - Flare Gun
GRS9 - Light Pistol
MD24 - Commando Pistol

Quake II Weapons
Strogg Blaster - Heavy Pistol
Strogg Hyperblaster - Machine Gun
Strogg Shotgun - Cheap Utility Weapon

Custom Weapons
Dual-Tone Enforcer - Heavy Pistol
GRS9-18 - Machine-Pistol
Pulse Gun Carbine - Assault Weapon
R9 Scout Rifle - Sniper Rifle
Strogg Blaster Carbine - Light Rifle

Warframe Weapons
Lato - Pistol

Changes from the vanilla Liandri mod include,
- Smoothed texture edges.
- Removed turrets (Had problems converting the bases)
- Removed the stun gun (Not working as intended anymore, would've been an incredibly useless melee weapon)

Downloads (v1.3d) Alpha 8
MediaFire

Viperlol

Thank you so much Hunter, rimworld can always use more weapons!
When in doubt, rely on everyone else to fix up your .xml

bullet

LilleJohn

BajtMe

I tried this out and it's looking very good and is working well so far, with one exception. There is no way (that i can see) to store these new weapons in a stockpile. I guess that also mean there is no way to sell them to a trader.

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

exbeer

yee that is a prob if one cant store or sellem.  ill hold on until that has been fixt or sombody say it works :) but i love this here, sins more wepons isent up and running agine then this woude be awsum

Hunter712

Quote from: exbeer on December 16, 2014, 06:28:01 AM
yee that is a prob if one cant store or sellem.  ill hold on until that has been fixt or sombody say it works :) but i love this here, sins more wepons isent up and running agine then this woude be awsum

I'll see what I can figure out,  I think I know whats happening but I will most likely have to remove the custom trader.

Clibanarius

I BELIEVE this is the first weapons mod for A8! Congratulations, and THANK YOU!!! I needed something like this to make the game feel less sparse in its item database. Now for Apparello to update so that the clothing does, too... :(

Hunter712

Figured out the problem with the selling and storing, OP has been updated with a new download, enjoy! :D

exbeer

WOOHOOO :D <3 glory and PEWPEW :D  jsut hope i dont need to start a new game

Hunter712

Quote from: exbeer on December 16, 2014, 11:42:11 AM
WOOHOOO :D <3 glory and PEWPEW :D  jsut hope i dont need to start a new game

Nope, just activate the mod and you're good to go, trade ships should appear and raiders should also be carrying some of the weapons :>

exbeer

mmmhmm hmmmhmm , well this is gonna be fun with my old wepons  xD

exbeer

hmm will this mod work with armory ? i bet no but i just wanted to ask

Hunter712

Quote from: exbeer on December 16, 2014, 01:14:00 PM
hmm will this mod work with armory ? i bet no but i just wanted to ask

I don't see why it wouldn't.