Arrows pointing to food when colonists are selected -- how to turn off?

Started by kathyell, September 24, 2017, 02:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kathyell

Just started a new game, and I've never seen this before in many other previous playthroughs.

Whenever I select a colonist, I have this orange line showing the closest food to that colonist, along with that overlay of food information for them. I don't really want this and would love to turn it off, but I have no idea where it came from and poking through menus hasn't helped me figure it out.

I added these mods to this playthrough, which I haven't used before (though, none of them deal with food?)

Misc. Training
Music for the Soul
F*** Not Again Mod
Names Galore
Show Hair With Hats or Hide All Hats
PB Basic Apparel

I'm also using: Core, HugsLIB, Psychology, Refugee Stats A17, EdB Prepare Carefully, RimFridge A17, More Furniture (A17), Additional Joy Objects, Notifications Archiver, Quarry, Set-Up Camp, Reasonable Components, Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.0, Zen Garden, WM Smarter Food Selection, Hospitality, Colony Manager, FSF Simply Soil, VG_Garden Fabrics A17.1, Vegetable Garden, Research Pal, Neuter Animals, More Trade Ships, and HousekeeperAssistanceCat. (But I have used all of these before in this order without seeing this arrow to food overlay thing.)

Anyone have any idea where this came from, or how to get rid of it? Thanks! Hope you're all out there having fun with your colonists!

kathyell

Update: I've re-added the new mods one at a time, starting with the new save each time. The food line thing went away and never came back. I have NO IDEA what it was. If anyone figures it out, I'd love to know just out of curiosity. Good luck in the Rim.

BlackSmokeDMax

Did you have dev mode turned on at one point? Looks like you can maybe see the bottom of the dev icon row in that screen shot. I'd imagine there is a button in there for showing exactly what you have in your screenshot.

OFWG

Quote from: sadpickle on August 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
I like how they saw the naked guy with no food and said, "what he needs is an SMG."

Mehni